Author Topic: Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry Appear in Dystopian Sci-Fi Ad for Voting Bill  (Read 407 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
It is thirty-four years in the future. The year is 2055. A dystopian future worse than that of SkyNet for this is MagaNet where the followers of the Bad Orange Man rule without opposition. Yet there is hope, for an elderly Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry are able to transmit a message to the people of 2021 to warn them of the horror that is to come unless they pass the SR1 voting bill to federalize elections and take it out of state hands as laid out in the Constitution.

This is the premise of an unintentionally hilarious new ad released on Wednesday. Watch, enjoy, laugh!

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2021/06/20/orlando-bloom-and-katy-perry-appear-dystopian-sci-fi-ad-voting-bill
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
When leftist tell us of the horror to come if they don't get their way, its more than obvious by now they are speaking in opposites.  Let me clarify, they mean the horror if they get their way.  It's another one of there I.Q.tests.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The average Briefer gets it, but 70% of the country are idiots who buy in to this stupid scare mongering.

One things for sure, Katy Perry is whole lot less interesting when she is not flashing her cleavage around.  Just shows where her talent is.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know why,but I honestly expected better from Katy Perry.

No,I didn't expect her to come out and announce she was a Trump supporter,but I honestly thought she had the character and the intelligence to be one,but remain quiet about it to protect her career.

Look at Dolly Parton,for example. Granted,she might keep quiet because revealing her sex life would have killed her career in previous times,and might even do it now,but she is a VERY smart business woman that kept her private business to herself and never got involved in anyone else's.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The average Briefer gets it, but 70% of the country are idiots who buy in to this stupid scare mongering.

One things for sure, Katy Perry is whole lot less interesting when she is not flashing her cleavage around.  Just shows where her talent is.

@catfish1957

She is actually pretty bright. What she is doing is whoring herself out to make sure the recording contracts and other events she gets paid big bucks for keep rolling in.

In other words,"It's all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!