Author Topic: US Open male 'streaker' takes a swing on course before tackled by police  (Read 763 times)

Offline libertybele

Ok ....  what possesses people to do things like this?

US Open male 'streaker' takes a swing on course before tackled by police

The final round of the 2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines featured a lot of movement at the top of the leaderboard on Sunday. However, a male streaker running onto the course and hitting shots from the fairway may be the story of the day when the tournament was all said and done.

A streaker, who was wearing a tight shirt and shorts, emerged onto the scene and hit a couple of balls on the 13th fairway. The man managed to get past security with a golf club and balls and managed to get a couple of swings off.

The video went viral on social media, where everyone was referring to the man as a streaker............

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/us-open-male-streaker-takes-a-swing-on-course-before-tackled-by-police
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The man managed to get past security with a golf club and balls and managed to get a couple of swings off.

Okay, I can't be the only one wondering if the writer was laughing his ass off when he wrote that.

Offline skeeter

Hey it’s pride month. Every event is a parade.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A streaker, who was wearing a tight shirt and shorts, emerged onto the scene and hit a couple of balls on the 13th fairway. The man managed to get past security with a golf club and balls and managed to get a couple of swings off.

Waitaminute....Shirt?  Shorts?  I always thought streakers were buck naked?

The story is a let-down.  Nobody even burned a golf ball.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: