Author Topic: Georgia's Loeffler not ruling 'anything out' in potential 2022 Senate rematch with Warnock  (Read 250 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Georgia's Loeffler not ruling 'anything out' in potential 2022 Senate rematch with Warnock
Republicans in Georgia waiting for Herschel Walker to decide on Senate run

By Paul Steinhauser , Andrew Murray | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE – Former Sen. Kelly Loeffler of Georgia is leaving the door wide open to a potential 2022 run to return to the Senate.

"I have not ruled anything out," Loeffler said in a Fox News interview this weekend.

Loeffler, who was appointed to the Senate by Republican Gov. Brian Kemp after then-GOP Sen. Johnny Isakson resigned in 2019 due to health reasons, narrowly lost to Democrat Raphael Warnock in a January Senate runoff election in the race to fill the final two years of Isakson’s term. Warnock’s razor-thin victory, accompanied by Democrat Jon Ossoff’s narrow victory that same day over Republican Sen. David Perdue in a separate runoff election, tipped the Senate majority to the Democrats.

Loeffler spoke after meeting on Wednesday in the nation’s capital with longtime Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell.

"When I was a senator, I built great relationships in order serve the people of Georgia, and one of those relationships was with Leader McConnell, so I wanted to update him on the situation in Georgia, and part of talking about the Georgia landscape is talking about 2022," Loeffler shared.

But Loeffler emphasized that her "focus right now is on building Greater Georgia." That’s the voter registration and outreach group in the Peach State that she launched in February.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loeffler-potential-2022-georgia-senate-rematch-warnock
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She would get quite a boost if it's found out she was cheated, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Georgia's Loeffler not ruling 'anything out' in potential 2022 Senate rematch with Warnock"

How about not ruling out becoming a two-time loser?
Because that's what you're gonna be if you run again...