Author Topic: Video: Flint Police Shoot Dead 19-Year-Old Woman After Juneteenth Celebration – BLM Is Getting Ready  (Read 989 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Video: Flint Police Shoot Dead 19-Year-Old Woman After Juneteenth Celebration – BLM Is Getting Ready For Protests
June 20, 2021 George Rowe

A 19-year-old woman shot by police Saturday during a Juneteenth celebration parade in Flint has died of her injuries, according to the Michigan State Police.

The woman, from Flint, was shot by a Flint police officer after she allegedly drove up to the officer and fired at him at about 2:14 p.m., police say.

The officer, who was injured, then shot the suspect. The incident took place on Saginaw Street near Leith Street.

The woman was taken to the hospital for treatment, where she died of her injuries, police said.

There was no video footage of the incident, but this morning a video taken by some bystanders was sent to us, and in the video where we can see the shooting.

Video at link
https://www.usasupreme.com/video-flint-police-shoot-dead-19-year-old-after-juneteenth-celebration-blm-allegedly-considers-protests/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Juneteenth is a celebration doncha know.

I guess everyone celebrates differently. But shooting at cops seems an odd way to celebrate emancipation.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 02:50:31 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

video

https://www.usasupreme.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/flint-shooting.mp4

This girl isn't the sharpest tool is she, parking in the line of fire while playing on her phone. Plus its possible to lose IQ points listening to her play by play.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, if rioters burn Michael Moore's hometown to the ground, would anybody notice?  Flint has always been a dump, ever since the Rats drove the auto manufacturers out of Deetroit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"This girl isn't the sharpest tool is she, parking in the line of fire while playing on her phone. Plus its possible to lose IQ points listening to her play by play."

I watched some of the video.

This female illustrates why those (on this forum or anywhere else) who still proffer that we can live as a "nation united" with tens of millions like her are blinder to reality than was Ray Charles to ordinary light.

A reckoning with them is coming.
Will probably happen after I'm gone.
But... it's coming nonetheless...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michigan woman who ambushed police officer at Juneteenth parade dies after struck by return fire: police
Flint police officer fatally struck 19-year-old Briana Sykes, who first opened fire, authorities say
https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-police-officer-ambushed-juneteenth-parade-traffic-checkpoint
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

skeeter wrote:
"This girl isn't the sharpest tool is she, parking in the line of fire while playing on her phone. Plus its possible to lose IQ points listening to her play by play."

I watched some of the video.

This female illustrates why those (on this forum or anywhere else) who still proffer that we can live as a "nation united" with tens of millions like her are blinder to reality than was Ray Charles to ordinary light.

A reckoning with them is coming.
Will probably happen after I'm gone.
But... it's coming nonetheless...

I noticed - she was going on about 'the cops just shot that person' while watching an officer curl up after being obviously shot. Total inability to see objectively.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So the terrorist organization BLM now supports their feral population who shoots first?

Good.  Support for their tactics has been falling rapidly in this country. This might just be another nail in the coffin,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Overcome with anguish, cop collapses after being forced to fire on armed woman at Juneteenth parade
June 23, 2021 | Tom Tillison

A Flint police officer forced to shoot a 19-year-old woman who had fired at him was so overcome with anguish afterward that he collapsed to his knees in the middle of the street before going all the way down in tears.

The woman, identified as Briana Sykes, had driven up to the officer, who was on traffic duty at a Juneteenth parade on Saturday and allegedly fired at him, according to Fox affiliate WJBK-TV. The officer and the woman are both black.

The officer can be seen in a video with his gun drawn shouting verbal commands at the armed woman when he suddenly fired several shots into the vehicle. Sykes, who was in the car alone, cannot be seen in the footage, but authorities said she ignored the officer’s commands.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/23/overcome-with-anguish-cop-collapses-after-being-forced-to-fire-on-armed-woman-at-juneteenth-parade-1092755/
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
After she fired the 1st shit the officer gave her an opportunity to not become a corpse.  She chose poorly.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.