Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Joe Biden Lets His True Self Show  (Read 78 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Joe Biden Lets His True Self Show
« on: June 20, 2021, 01:56:02 pm »
Joe Biden Lets His True Self Show
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jun 20, 2021 12:01 AM

The public image of Joe Biden is the affable dunce, a sort of Mr. Magoo wandering through the day. As others around him engage in shady activities and make money from questionable, to put it mildly, activities Joe claims no knowledge of. He just skates through life trying to do the right thing, getting ensnared in unfortunate circumstances through no fault of his own. But that’s not the real Joe Biden. The real Joe Biden can be a vindictive and angry man set off by anyone questioning him in a way he doesn’t like.

The first signs of this side of “Lunch Bucket Joe,” as he claims others called him, occurred during the 1988 campaign, Joe’s first for President. A simple question about his school marks set him off on an epic rant. "I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect,” he started. “I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. In the first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds in my class. Then, I decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I won the International Moot Court Competition. I was the ‘Outstanding Student’ in the Political Science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, only needed 123 credits, and I’d be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you’d like, frankly."

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/06/20/joe-biden-lets-his-true-self-show-n2591242
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34