General Category > Military/Defense News

Pregnant soldier given pointless duty sitting in armory as unit conducts training

<< < (2/5) > >>

skeeter:
@Victoria33 i won’t complain your post is mostly true.

Except the part about all men wanting to have sex with every woman in the universe. That is most definitely NOT true.

Victoria33:

--- Quote from: skeeter on June 20, 2021, 03:37:49 pm ---@Victoria33 i won’t complain your post is mostly true.
Except the part about all men wanting to have sex with every woman in the universe. That is most definitely NOT true.

--- End quote ---
@skeeter

Yes, it is.  You are controlling the urge.  Ever looked at a man's magazine full of almost nude women?  Why do those sell?  Ever watched an X-rated film?  Why?  Why are there sex stores selling such films?  Seen truckers parked at such a sex store on the highways?  Why?  Why was there a whole thread on here that was mainly about women's breasts?

skeeter:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on June 20, 2021, 04:03:13 pm ---@skeeter

Yes, it is.  You are controlling the urge.  Ever looked at a man's magazine full of almost nude women?  Why do those sell?  Ever watched an X-rated film?  Why?  Why are there sex stores selling such films?  Seen truckers parked at such a sex store on the highways?  Why?  Why was there a whole thread on here that was mainly about women's breasts?

--- End quote ---
I don’t know about any of that. I can only say that, being one, I know for a fact all men do not want to boff all women. Some of us actually are/were a bit more selective.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on June 20, 2021, 04:03:13 pm ---@skeeter

--- End quote ---
The women in the magazines are a small selected subset of femininity in general, chosen for characteristics which would get the interest of those interested in looking at magazines with pictures of physically attractive and well proportioned women.

That subset is not representative of the general population of women, where 41.9% of women are obese, for example.

Not everyone is attracted to the same attributes or facial features, and sometimes there is just no urge whatsoever to control.
So saying ALL men are looking at ALL women with sex on their minds just does a great disservice to humanity and your profession by trying to perpetuate the nonsense that sex is "all men think about".

We DO think about it at times, and those thoughts might be initiated by the sight of a woman we find attractive (again, not the same attributes are attractive to all men) but that is all part of continuing the species. Now, try and tell me women don't think about sex, too. Sheesh.

sneakypete:
AND?????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version