General Category > Military/Defense News

Pregnant soldier given pointless duty sitting in armory as unit conducts training

<< < (4/5) > >>

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: rustynail on June 20, 2021, 09:55:21 pm ---Are they assuming this person's gender?

--- End quote ---

@rustynail

Well,yeah. People who get pregnant are generally female where I come from.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on June 20, 2021, 11:24:56 pm ---@rustynail

Well,yeah. People who get pregnant are generally female where I come from.

--- End quote ---

@sneakypete

These are the modern, a-go-go days.  Nobody knows that for certain anymore.  Yer jus being cis-centric.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 20, 2021, 09:48:15 pm ---@sneakypete

That's what I'm trying to figure out.  So a gal gets pregnant and is assigned a desk gig for the duration.  So effin' what? If I were a soldier and I broke my leg, I'd have zero problem with marking time at a "pointless job" until I'm ready to get back in there. 

And besides that, why are we paying people to do "pointless jobs?"

--- End quote ---
It's exactly what happened to my brother when he broke his leg on Guam, they brought him home to the VA in Long Beach, Ca where they had him pull pointless guard duty every day. I supposed that that was some how sexist and everyone should have been outraged. Criminy, when women are treated like everyone else, as they demand, then people cry out about how unfair it is.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 20, 2021, 09:48:15 pm ---@sneakypete

That's what I'm trying to figure out.  So a gal gets pregnant and is assigned a desk gig for the duration.  So effin' what? If I were a soldier and I broke my leg, I'd have zero problem with marking time at a "pointless job" until I'm ready to get back in there. 

And besides that, why are we paying people to do "pointless jobs?"

--- End quote ---
There's an army of "nonessential" Federal Employees we pay, who get to sit at home (and eventually get paid) every time Congress does the fiscal blackmail routine of 'shutting down the government'.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: Victoria33 on June 20, 2021, 04:03:13 pm ---@skeeter

Yes, it is.  You are controlling the urge.  Ever looked at a man's magazine full of almost nude women?  Why do those sell?  Ever watched an X-rated film?  Why?  Why are there sex stores selling such films?  Seen truckers parked at such a sex store on the highways?  Why?  Why was there a whole thread on here that was mainly about women's breasts?

--- End quote ---
I can say that I out grew men's magazines very early in my twenties and having seen two x-rated films when I turned eighteen I had no desire to see any more such stupidity. I outgrew wanting to have sex with every attractive girl/women after I got married at 19, I had all I wanted at home. I being a son of Adam do truly appreciate beautiful women, however a glance is sufficient I have no need to stare or drool. I think you used a tad too broad of a brush, and if you truly believe that all men are like what you said in your post.......................politely, NO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version