Author Topic: VA to offer gender surgery to transgender vets for the first time  (Read 594 times)

rangerrebew

VA to offer gender surgery to transgender vets for the first time
Leo Shane III

Veterans Affairs officials for the first time will offer surgeries for transgender veterans seeking to alter their physical attributes, Secretary Denis McDonough will announce on Saturday.

The move follows repeated promises by VA officials to make the department “more welcoming” to all veterans and was accompanied by an announcement that the Veterans Health Administration will rename its LGBT health program to the LGBTQ+ program to “reflect new community standards of inclusiveness and anticipate future changes in terms.”

“[This is ] allowing transgender vets to go through the full gender confirmation process with VA by their side,” McDonough said prepared remarks for an event at the Orlando VA Healthcare System in Florida. “We’re making these changes not only because they are the right thing to do, but because they can save lives.”

https://www.militarytimes.com/veterans/2021/06/19/va-to-offer-gender-surgery-to-transgender-vets-for-the-first-time/

rangerrebew

Re: VA to offer gender surgery to transgender vets for the first time
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 11:00:03 am »
This isn't an enlistment enticement by any chance?  Be that as it may, offering gender reassignment will certainly help our cause with Muslim nations. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 12:12:43 pm »
OK,am I the only one that sees and instant surge in homosexual enlistments so they can then get free tranny surgery?

How the HELL does this help strengthen our military or protect America?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 05:35:07 pm »
OK,am I the only one that sees and instant surge in homosexual enlistments so they can then get free tranny surgery?

How the HELL does this help strengthen our military or protect America?
Yeah. Somehow, I just didn't see "Join the Marines and become a nutless wonder" as a recruiting slogan.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 07:26:04 pm »
Yeah. Somehow, I just didn't see "Join the Marines and become a nutless wonder" as a recruiting slogan.

The US Army's new slogans for trannies. "An Army of "none." and "Be all you can't be."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2021, 10:09:21 am »
The US Army's new slogans for trannies. "An Army of "none." and "Be all you can't be."

:laughingdog: