Author Topic: That high level Chinese defector's 'embarrassing and damaging information about our intelligence com  (Read 179 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 19, 2021
That high-level Chinese defector's 'embarrassing and damaging information about our intelligence community'
By Andrea Widburg

We already knew that a man with a high-level position in the Chinese Communist Party had defected to America.  We also knew that the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) refused to let the other intelligence agencies in on the secret because it was immediately apparent that our government is riddled with Chinese spies, agents, true believers, and people on the payroll.  Now, though, we know who the spy is and the broad outlines of the information he provided — and it's a lot worse than you thought.

As before, Jennifer Van Laar — who I believe first reported about the defector's existence — has the most comprehensive information.  For the deep dive, go to RedState; for the short(ish) summary, stick with me.

The defector's name is Dong Jingwei, and he's the vice minister of state security.  He knows where all the bodies are buried, both in China and, I'm sorry to say, in America.  According to Spy Talk, Dong "was responsible for the Ministry's counterintelligence efforts in China, i.e., spy-catching, since being promoted to vice minister in April 2018."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/that_high_level_chinese_defectors_embarrassing_and_damaging_information_about_our_intelligence_community_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Just don't get the worthless and hopelessly compromised FBI involved.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm absolutely convinced that at least half of the people on U.S. Government payrolls are on other government payrolls as well. Mainly the CHICOM payroll.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I think now we know why Trump had such a difficult time getting anything done.

Not to mention all the leaks.
The Republic is lost.