Author Topic: Life at a woke company  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Life at a woke company
« on: June 19, 2021, 01:20:54 pm »
June 19, 2021
Life at a woke company
By Bob Smith

I work for a woke company, and it is an alternate universe.  Employees of woke corporations are exposed to the woke narratives every single day.  It's as close to brainwashing as I could ever have imagined.  I now understand how Millennials have become militant social justice warriors, for they are accustomed to the constant narratives and take them as righteous and true.

Presently, because June is Pride Month, the company communications include rainbow banners proclaiming our support of gay pride and gay "marriage."  Gays get a whole month of our attention, in a way.  I say "in a way" because we do not change any of our actions, but we are still lauded for being inclusive.

A couple of months ago, the messaging supported transgenderism and other "isms" that were new to me.  Before the isms, it was months of the false racist theme of police killing blacks.  Management went about apologizing for being white racists.  Blacks were encouraged to share their victimhood.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/life_at_a_woke_company.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Life at a woke company
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 10:25:51 pm »
I'm glad I never had to put up with any of this.

We had a 2-day mandatory class in "diversity".
Everyone went.
Except... me.

For some reason, I was never assigned to go.
I sense that there was somebody (who knew my sentiments on the subject) "up there" lookin' out for me.