Author Topic: Trump endorses Murkowski challenger in Alaska Senate race  (Read 695 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump endorses Murkowski challenger in Alaska Senate race
« on: June 18, 2021, 11:52:10 pm »
Trump endorses Murkowski challenger in Alaska Senate race

Former President Donald Trump had promised to endorse a Republican challenger to Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski. On Friday, he kept that promise.

Trump announced his support for Kelly Tshibaka, Alaska’s former commissioner of the Department of Administration.

“Lisa Murkowski is bad for Alaska,” his statement read. “Her vote to confirm Biden’s Interior Secretary was a vote to kill long sought for, and approved, ANWR, and Alaska jobs. Murkowski has got to go! Kelly Tshibaka is the candidate who can beat Murkowski — and she will. Kelly is a fighter who stands for Alaska values and America First.”

Trump rebuked Murkowski for her vote to confirm Interior Secretary Deb Haaland, who, earlier this month, suspended the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge drilling leases. Fellow GOP Sen. Dan Sullivan also supported Haaland’s nomination.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-endorses-tshibaka-murkowski-senate-2022
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 11:53:56 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump endorses Murkowski challenger in Alaska Senate race
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 12:22:12 am »
Murkowski is a RINO and she needs to go!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 12:28:38 am »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 12:29:19 am »
Please Lord let this slug be primaried.

McConnell threw the full force and effect of the GOP machine behind Murkowski last time, he'll do it again.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 12:30:29 am »
Please Lord let this slug be primaried.

McConnell threw the full force and effect of the GOP machine behind Murkowski last time, he'll do it again.

You made me chuckle with that one @skeeter    888high58888 

Yes, Mitch is going to be a huge, huge problem for anyone that isn't an incumbent.  He always has been...the SOB!       

It's going to perhaps be a showdown between Trump and Mitch.   

« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 12:33:59 am by libertybele »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2021, 12:33:05 am »
You made me chuckle with that one @skeeter    888high58888         
888high58888

There are a few politicians whom I badly want to see thrown out before they're allowed to retire. She is one.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2021, 12:57:28 am »

https://twitter.com/KellyForAlaska/status/1376575916088918019

Wow!  The video captured my attention and I watched it in its entirety.  I'm impressed so far.  I haven't done any research on her but the video is powerful!