State Chapters > California

San Francisco Supervisor: ‘We’re Putting More Resources’ into Police Because Police Presence Decreas

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
San Francisco Supervisor: ‘We’re Putting More Resources’ into Police Because Police Presence Decreases Crime ‘Dramatically’

Ian Hanchett 18 Jun 2021

On Friday’s “CNN Newsroom,” San Francisco Board of Supervisors member Ahsha Safai discussed the retail theft problems in the city and said that “when we do have police in those areas, the crime drops dramatically.” And that’s why “We’re putting more resources back into our police department to ensure that they have the appropriate staffing levels.”

Safai said that the bulk of retail theft in the city is organized retail theft, and that these thefts are “not being prosecuted on the level that I think they need to be.”

Safai also stated that the city has called on Walgreens “to invest more resources.” And “I am also on the Budget Committee. We’re putting more resources back into our police department to ensure that they have the appropriate staffing levels. Because when we do have police in those areas, the crime drops dramatically.”

He added that the shoplifting sprees are, “in some cases” due to a lack of police.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/18/san-francisco-supervisor-were-putting-more-resources-into-police-because-police-presence-decreases-crime-dramatically/

sneakypete:
Am I the only one wondering what her first clue was?

dfwgator:

Smokin Joe:
How 'bout 'dat? A real Sherlock Moment.

240B:
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
They do not comprehend actual reality.
When speaking to a Liberal, remember you are talking to a 5 year old girl.
Who still believes in bunny rabbits and rainbow unicorns.
I am not being sarcastic.
Liberals really actually do believe to their core, "If we are 'nice' to everybody, then everybody will be 'nice' to us...
They do not understand 'real' reality.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version