Author Topic: Biden admin sending 'F--- you' message with string of family-related hires: Obama ethics chief  (Read 324 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden admin sending 'F--- you' message with string of family-related hires: Obama ethics chief
The Biden administration has hired several relatives of senior White House officials
By Houston Keene | Fox News

Walter Shaub, the director of the United States Office of Government Ethics under President Obama, said the Biden administration is sending a "f--- you" to ethics experts by hiring so many relatives of senior White House officials.

Press secretary Jen Psaki, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, national security adviser Jake Sullivan, senior adviser Anita Dunn, White House counselor Steve Richetti, deputy chief of staff Bruce Reed and presidential personnel office director Cathy Russell each have at least one direct family member working for the Biden administration.

"I'm sorry, I know some folks don't like hearing any criticism of him. But this royally sucks. I'm disgusted," Shaub wrote in a Twitter thread Friday, reacting to an article about the family ties of Biden officials.

"A lot of us worked hard to tee him up to restore ethics to government and believed the promises," Shaub added, calling the string of family-related hires "a real ‘f*** you’ to us—and government ethics."

"EVEN THE F-ING HEAD OF PRESIDENTIAL PERSONNEL, WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPING THEM HONEST, HAS A CHILD WHO'S A RECENT COLLEGE GRAD WORKING IN THE ADMINISTRATION. AND THE SPOUSE OF THE WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD," Shaub added.

"This is ridiculous. What a f***ing failure."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-family-hires-richetti
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
YOU allowed him to be used for YOUR party to steal the election.

What you whinin' about, Wally?

Of all the people on earth, shouldn't a Rodent White House Ethics guru know that his party of Rodents has only one ethos, to seize power by any means necessary?  (note I didn't say "win")
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.