Author Topic: Trump endorses Murkowski challenger  (Read 380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump endorses Murkowski challenger
« on: June 18, 2021, 06:28:34 pm »
Trump endorses Murkowski challenger
By Tal Axelrod - 06/18/21 01:24 PM EDT

Former President Trump formally endorsed the top primary challenger to Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) in a Friday statement, making good on his promise to go after the Alaska Republican over her repeated criticisms and vote to convict him in his impeachment trial earlier this year.

In a statement disseminated by Trump’s leadership PAC Save America, the former president threw his support behind former Alaska Commissioner of Administration Kelly Tshibaka, casting her as a staunch supporter of his agenda.

“Murkowski has got to go!” proclaimed Trump.

“Kelly Tshibaka is the candidate who can beat Murkowski — and she will. Kelly is a fighter who stands for Alaska values and America First.  She is MAGA all the way, pro-energy, strong on the Border, tough on Crime and totally supports our Military and our great Vets. Kelly is a powerful supporter of the Second Amendment and JOBS! I look forward to campaigning in Alaska for Kelly Tshibaka. She has my Complete and Total Endorsement!”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/559166-trump-endorses-murkowski-challenger
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Trump endorses Murkowski challenger
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 10:34:38 pm »
After what Republican RINO's did to Sarah Palin and President Trump, its time for the RINO backstabbers get a taste of reality, the hard way.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 01:41:20 pm »
I thought Murkowski was retiring ?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 02:21:18 pm »
I thought Murkowski was retiring ?

She has made no such announcement that I know of. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: