General Category > Science, Technology and Knowledge

North America: Record Cold Inbound

<< < (3/12) > >>

skeeter:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 19, 2021, 03:36:55 pm ---Our definition of "Hot" is when the overnight low is over 90 degrees.  Been that way for days. It's OK, it's why I live here.

--- End quote ---
Its why I live by the ocean. Cannot handow the heat.

Victoria33:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 19, 2021, 02:59:54 pm ---The maps in the article show no relief at all for California and Arizona.  There are more 120 degree days for us next week.

--- End quote ---
@Cyber Liberty

North Texas area: high 90's every day.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 19, 2021, 02:59:54 pm ---The maps in the article show no relief at all for California and Arizona.  There are more 120 degree days for us next week.

--- End quote ---
PM me your address, I'll send you a box of cold air (not responsible for any shipping damage which might occur).  :silly:

Just send us some of that 90 degree December air y'all get. happy77

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on June 19, 2021, 03:29:25 pm ---Not here... High 80s and low 90s. That's bloody hot.

--- End quote ---
Different weather pattern. We get that arctic influence that runs down the east side of those hills and just flows across where the ice sheets used to be.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on June 19, 2021, 03:26:08 pm ---Here, 120 is "seasonally hot."  But, we usually don't see 120 degree days until July-August.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, but it's a dry heat.  :whistle:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version