Author Topic: North America: Record Cold Inbound  (Read 3689 times)

rangerrebew

North America: Record Cold Inbound
« on: June 18, 2021, 06:19:00 pm »
 Extreme Weather GSM    
North America: Record Cold Inbound
June 18, 2021 Cap Allon   

The weather models suggested it earlier in the week, and now they have only gained in confidence: record-breaking cold is inbound for much of the North American continent starting Sunday.

The MSM may be milking the West’s heat for all it’s worth, but they’re about to have some serious explaining to do as a powerful, wide-reaching Arctic outbreak looks set to blast much of the CONUS with record-setting cold.

Looking at the latest GFS run (shown below), an extensive mass of unusually frigid air will descend from northern Alberta in Canada all the way down to the southern U.S. states of Texas and Oklahoma.

The outbreak will begin on Sunday, June 20 –the first day of summer in the northern hemisphere– and will have taken hold by the time Monday, June 21 rolls around:

https://electroverse.net/north-america-record-cold-inbound/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: North America: Record Cold Inbound
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2021, 07:51:34 am »
Our ten day forecast calls for overnight lows in the 40s and low 50s.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2021, 08:54:08 am »
Me too man.
Not crazy, but still much cooler than normal.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2021, 10:07:34 am »
Me too man.
Not crazy, but still much cooler than normal.
I have a lot of work to do outside, so I don't mind so much at the moment. This winter might be a different story.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2021, 02:59:54 pm »
The maps in the article show no relief at all for California and Arizona.  There are more 120 degree days for us next week.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2021, 03:15:30 pm »
The maps in the article show no relief at all for California and Arizona.  There are more 120 degree days for us next week.

Nor in SE Texas. Seasonably hot and humid for the entire forecast.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2021, 03:26:08 pm »
Nor in SE Texas. Seasonably hot and humid for the entire forecast.

Here, 120 is "seasonally hot."  But, we usually don't see 120 degree days until July-August.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2021, 03:29:25 pm »
Our ten day forecast calls for overnight lows in the 40s and low 50s.

Not here... High 80s and low 90s. That's bloody hot.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2021, 03:36:55 pm »

Our definition of "Hot" is when the overnight low is over 90 degrees.  Been that way for days. It's OK, it's why I live here.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2021, 03:55:15 pm »
Our definition of "Hot" is when the overnight low is over 90 degrees.  Been that way for days. It's OK, it's why I live here.

Well thankfully, our shade works up in here, and night time will bring blessed relief... But the lakes and rivers are still too dang cold for swimming so daytime is going to suck.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2021, 03:57:51 pm »
Its why I live by the ocean. Cannot handow the heat.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2021, 04:09:05 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

North Texas area: high 90's every day.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2021, 10:05:45 pm »
PM me your address, I'll send you a box of cold air (not responsible for any shipping damage which might occur).  :silly:

Just send us some of that 90 degree December air y'all get. happy77

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2021, 10:07:33 pm »
Different weather pattern. We get that arctic influence that runs down the east side of those hills and just flows across where the ice sheets used to be.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2021, 10:10:52 pm »
Here, 120 is "seasonally hot."  But, we usually don't see 120 degree days until July-August.
Yeah, but it's a dry heat.  :whistle:

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2021, 10:12:09 pm »
PM me your address, I'll send you a box of cold air (not responsible for any shipping damage which might occur).  :silly:

Just send us some of that 90 degree December air y'all get. happy77

You could fart in that box and it would feel like air conditioning down there in AZ...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2021, 10:13:40 pm »
Different weather pattern. We get that arctic influence that runs down the east side of those hills and just flows across where the ice sheets used to be.

Yeah... And stacks up the west side so all that southern heat has no where to go... Except north  8888crybaby

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2021, 01:14:31 am »
You could fart in that box and it would feel like air conditioning down there in AZ...
If I did, the box wouldn't hold up long enough to make it to Arizona. Heck, It wouldn't make it to the SD line.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2021, 01:17:45 am »

It is only 111 right now (6:17pm). It was 115 yesterday...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2021, 01:56:22 am »

114 up here at the Castle...118 down by the River.  It was 122 there earlier.  It should be back under 110 by Tuesday.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2021, 02:11:52 am »
114 up here at the Castle...118 down by the River.  It was 122 there earlier.  It should be back under 110 by Tuesday.

Wow...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2021, 02:14:44 am »

No way. Just shoot me.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2021, 02:58:43 am »
High today (Alabama) 71 degrees.... slightly humid *ok, in the middle of some tropical storm just dumping on us.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2021, 04:50:55 am »
Yeah, some areas local are getting washed away .... 8 inches and still raining.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2021, 06:47:10 am »

None for me thanks. It gets 90 around here and I am sitting in the river, or heading up the mountains looking for snow.