Author Topic: Clyburn: We Are ‘Trying’ to Punish Trump for His Crimes with 1/6 Commission  (Read 354 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clyburn: We Are ‘Trying’ to Punish Trump for His Crimes with 1/6 Commission

Pam Key
18 Jun 2021

Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) said Friday on ABC’s “The View” that Democrats were “trying” to punish former President Donald Trump for alleged crimes with a commission to investigate the Capitol riot.

Co-host Joy Behar said, “Congressman, we’re just beginning to find out how Trump may have tried to undermine our democracy as president. There are allegations that his Justice Department subpoenaed phone records of House Democrats investigating his potential ties with Russia. Then emails were released showing how he pressured the Justice Department to challenge the 2020 election results based on his voter fraud lies which one DOJ official called pure insanity. Where’s the accountability here, sir? Shouldn’t he face consequences? I mean, is anything ever going to happen to this guy to punish him for his misdeeds and crimes?”

Clyburn said, “I certainly hope so. That’s what we’re trying to do with this committee. Over the last several days with Nancy Pelosi, our speaker, is pursuing various ways of dealing with the 6th of January. Not just what happened on that day, but what led up to it. I think she’s going to appoint a committee that would get to the bottom of this and let things go wherever they may go. I think they’ll go straight to the source because I believe that the 45th president of the United States made some gross errors in judgment, if not committed very criminal events.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/18/clyburn-we-are-trying-to-punish-trump-for-his-crimes-with-1-6-commission/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
So Trump committed crimes by actually representing AMERICA AND ITS PEOPLE, while democrats continually represent globalist agendas and defy the will and interests of the American people.  They are indeed punishing Trump, and after such lynching of a President that Represents the will and interests of America and its people, who would, after they are done lynching Trump, dare to represent the will and interest of America and its people again ?  This has long range affects to the nations future, and that is why they are so fanatical about it.  It gets their foot in the door of a one party government tyrannical rule that could last generations.         
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So Clybie admits the process is meant to be the punishment from the start. He's amazingly stupid.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats have been punishing Trump ever since Trump announced he was running for President, the numbers of clueless fools they manipulated and conned along the way is nearly unbelievable!!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions