Author Topic: Condemning our faithful translators in Afghanistan to horrible deaths  (Read 167 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 18, 2021
Condemning our faithful translators in Afghanistan to horrible deaths
By Thomas Lifson

The people who bravely allied themselves with American efforts to lift Afghanistan out of medieval theocracy — estimated to be 170–180,000 in number — are about to learn that trusting America was a bad bet.  Many will be condemned to torture and death as the reward for their service.  You can be certain that the lesson will not be lost on those elsewhere in the world contemplating allying themselves with American goals for their countries.

Former congressman Steve Israel writes in The Hill:

Someone needs to speak for those who spoke for our troops.

I'm talking about the Afghan translators who provided critical support to U.S. and coalition forces during the two-decade war. These people took heroic risk in defying the Taliban, and if we withdraw our remaining forces without providing them refuge, that risk grows exponentially. Fatally. 

One former translator told the New York Times, "I get phone calls from the Taliban saying, 'We will kill you' — they know who I am and that I worked for the Americans." A U.S. official deployed in Afghanistan told the American Legion that his translator "has a bounty on his head. The Taliban has no remorse. They will torture, rape and kill his kids, his wife, his mom and dad, brothers and sisters — whoever they can find — in front of him. Then they will behead him."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/condemning_our_faithful_translators_in_afghanistan_to_horrible_deaths.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sorry, wrong thread....
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 09:15:18 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Then we have Omar and that other foul mouthed muslim in congress.