Author Topic: Lightfoot declares racism a ‘public health emergency,’ will divert $10 mil in Covid funds to it  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Idiot

Here is the actual public health emergency.  And no arrests at all, even though it was caught on video.

HORRIFIC VIDEO: Puerto Rican Couple Yanked From Their Car and Shot By Mob of Black Men in Chicago

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/horrific-video-puerto-rican-couple-yanked-car-shot-mob-black-men-chicago/
Oh how horrible!!!!  Anyone ever arrested?

This killing is the definition of racism.

I think I'll just stay in my small town in Texas....
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 01:15:09 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Oh how horrible!!!!  Anyone ever arrested?

I think I'll just stay in my small town in Texas....

The good news is these feral animals tend to kill each other with glee.  IMO that won't happen soon enough.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Great way to celebrate the end of slavery, isn't it?  Or as Kamala once said, "Fweedom".
Well, Honest Abe finally got his 'slave revolt', just 160 years too late, and mostly up north.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GrouchoTex

Lightfoot declares racism a ‘public health emergency,

So says the woman who will not take interviews from people of a certain hue....