Author Topic: Lightfoot declares racism a ‘public health emergency,’ will divert $10 mil in Covid funds to it  (Read 2786 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lightfoot declares racism a ‘public health emergency,’ will divert $10 mil in Covid funds to it
June 18, 2021 | Tom Tillison

With murders running rampant in Chicago, the third-largest city in America, Mayor Lori Lightfoot continues to push her radical left social justice agenda, which includes steering money to preferred causes that may assure future votes.

On Friday, the Democrat declared that racism is a “public health emergency,” which will allow her to reallocate $10 million in COVID-19 relief funds to address racism in the Windy City — keep in mind the mayor and police chief are black, as is the city’s top prosecutor, Cook County state’s attorney Kimberley Foxx. Also, 20 of the 50 aldermen making up the City Council are black.

Lightfoot declared Thursday that systemic racism — not the out-of-control killing in primarily black neighborhoods — is a leading factor in a 9.2-year life expectancy gap between black and non-black residents.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/18/lightfoot-declares-racism-a-public-health-emergency-will-divert-10-mil-in-covid-funds-to-it-1090584/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The leading factor in a 9.2-year life expectancy gap between black and non-black residents is most likely due to lead poisoning.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online andy58-in-nh

The leading factor in a 9.2-year life expectancy gap between black and non-black residents is most likely due to lead poisoning.

Don't they know that guns are racist?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online andy58-in-nh

Mayor Lori Lightfoot Calls For Federal Gun Control As Bodies Pile Up In Her City
https://trendingpolitics.com/mayor-lori-lightfoot-calls-for-federal-gun-control-as-bodies-pile-up-in-her-city/

Right. She refuses to arrest inner-city career criminals, so innocent suburban and rural gun owners must be made to pay.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

This insane woman is destroying Chicago.  But at this point, I really don't care.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

So she’s using Covid funds to engratiate herself with the black community, steering money earmarked for the general public welfare into their pockets.

I would’ve thought this was illegal but using the ‘but racism’ explanation makes it all good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Solution is for all whites to move out so there cannot be any more racism.

Problem solved
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chicago alderman rips Lightfoot after 'completely hypocritical' new demand for federal crime help

"It's completely hypocritical from this mayor that didn't want help from President Trump—whom I was not a fan of—but now needs help from Joe Biden," he told Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum. "Clearly the politics of it was more important than saving peoples' lives."

more
https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/chicago-alderman-rips-lightfoot-after-completely-hypocritical-new-demand-for-federal-crime-help
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Problem solved

You may have a fundamental misunderstanding of how the rules have changed. In 2021a black person killing an Asian is proof of white supremacy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Chicago has toppled over to "the Detroit side".
It's never coming back now...

Offline mountaineer

Any chance it violates some federal law to "divert" covid funds to phony-baloney anti-racism efforts?  :pondering:

Online rustynail

You may have a fundamental misunderstanding of how the rules have changed. In 2021a black person killing an Asian is proof of white supremacy.
Yes, someone must be the fall guy when one is pandering.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, and it ain't from eating paint chips.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

I have been driving around it when I go back east for better than twenty years, now.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

Problem solved
Nah. "White Flight" is just more evidence of racism, just like the sun rising in the East and setting in the west.
Calm day: racism.
Windy? Yep Racism.

That's all these people can see. They have their RaceBan sunglasses on.

C S Lewis

Here is the actual public health emergency.  And no arrests at all, even though it was caught on video.

HORRIFIC VIDEO: Puerto Rican Couple Yanked From Their Car and Shot By Mob of Black Men in Chicago

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/horrific-video-puerto-rican-couple-yanked-car-shot-mob-black-men-chicago/

Offline LMAO

You can add to that  Minneapolis, Seattle, New York City, Atlanta, St. Louis, Ferguson, Portland Oregon, Madison Wisconsin....

Leftist should never be in charge of anything
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Here is the actual public health emergency.  And no arrests at all, even though it was caught on video.
There actually are people defending this, because they believe the couple were flying a Confederate battle flag (hint: it was the PR flag). Thank public education once again for creating a few generations of illiterates.

There actually are people defending this, because they believe the couple were flying a Confederate battle flag (hint: it was the PR flag). Thank public education once again for creating a few generations of illiterates.
And to think for the 6 years when I used to travel through NYC in my little red pickup I had a confederate flag as my front license plate, I never had an issue with anyone objecting.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

Apparently both historical and moral.
James 1:20

Offline mountaineer

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
James 1:20