Author Topic: Carlson on U.S. Military Promotion of Critical Race Theory: ‘An Extremist Ideology, Just the Kind th  (Read 559 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeff Poor 18 Jun 2021

Thursday, Fox News host Tucker Carlson addressed the newfound emphasis the military is placing on race and racism with its suggested reading lists and drive for so-called equity.

The Fox News host compared that to the required reading of other nations’ militaries around the world and questioned the wisdom of the U.S. military, just as some in Congress had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBw9b4bbt-k

more w/transcript
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/18/carlson-on-u-s-military-promotion-of-critical-race-theory-an-extremist-ideology-just-the-kind-the-military-is-always-warning-us-about/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know about the rest of you,but I am wondering when the US Military is going to get tired of these PC committments and put their feet down and say "STOP! Enough is enough! We are sworn to and committing to defending our nation,and we can NOT do that any longer if this continues!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

I don't know about the rest of you,but I am wondering when the US Military is going to get tired of these PC committments and put their feet down and say "STOP! Enough is enough! We are sworn to and committing to defending our nation,and we can NOT do that any longer if this continues!"

The problem is now, good people are eschewing joining the armed forces.

Online andy58-in-nh

I don't know about the rest of you,but I am wondering when the US Military is going to get tired of these PC commitments and put their feet down and say "STOP! Enough is enough! We are sworn to and committing to defending our nation,and we can NOT do that any longer if this continues!"

The Brass is now Woke.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Brass is now Woke.

@andy58-in-nh

This is not the army of the 1960's. There  are still plenty of career soldiers who have spent their entire careers in combat arms MOS's,and these people HAVE to be getting tired of dealing with this sort of bullshit that weakens the military,and thus weakens America.

If the brass doesn't get their Bush in order soon,they MIGHT just get "woken" in a way they weren't expecting.

Can you imagine the effect it would have if the Commanding Generals and their staffs of all,or even half of the combat arms units in the US military got together and petitioned Congress to bounce the current DC command leadership for incompetence and replace them with leaders more devoted to America than their careers?

Even the congresscritters that have been pulling their strings would have no choice to back off once the spotlight was shining on them in public.

After all,THE prime job of the US military is to "Protect America against ALL enemies,both foreign and DOMESTIC"!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 05:54:08 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
As we promote this silliness, China and Russia lick their chops....
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

The Brass is now Woke.

Yes. Lloyd Austin who has his personal issues is now purging all conservatives from the military.  He thinks RIGHTS are extreme.  He also, cannot figure out that the border is a NATIONAL SECURITY issue.  Defense secretary put in my biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzruyGx5XYA

Graham Asks Defense Secretary, Lloyd Austin,  If Surge Of Border Crossings Is National Security Threat. He can't answer.  'Does not know'. duh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLF2xm564P0&t=5s
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 09:42:55 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

Go to last video on YouTube and read comments.   lol.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sneakypete wrote:

Not gonna happen, Pete.
It ain't your "U.S. military" no mo'.
Not the one that you once knew...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Legal posted:
"Graham Asks Defense Secretary, Lloyd Austin,  If Surge Of Border Crossings Is National Security Threat. He can't answer.  'Does not know'. duh"

This LLoyd Austin guy is why I will never -- NEVER -- vote for nor trust a black person in ANY position of authority again. (the ONLY exception is Clarence Thomas, who has proven himself through his actions through the years)

Sorry if you don't like that.

I wouldn't vote for nor trust anyone with a Hispanic surname, either, particularly in positions of "border authority".

Again, sorry if you don't like that.
But my mind will not be changed.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
sneakypete wrote:

Not gonna happen, Pete.
It ain't your "U.S. military" no mo'.
Not the one that you once knew...

@Fishrrman

Maybe you are right,but I hope not.

The creatures we call "politicians" need a wake-up call.