Author Topic: Army Battalion Commander Under Inquiry After Allegedly Telling Soldiers ‘White People Are the Proble  (Read 1247 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Army Battalion Commander Under Inquiry After Allegedly Telling Soldiers ‘White People Are the Problem’

Kristina Wong 17 Jun 2021

Army Lieutenant Col. Andrew Rhodes, the commander of the 1st Battalion, 8th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Regimental Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division at Fort Carson, is under preliminary inquiry after allegedly telling troops that “white people are the problem,” according to an Army spokesperson.

“The command is aware of an event involving one of our battalion commanders, we are conducting a preliminary inquiry to gather more information,” a spokesperson told Breitbart News in an email on Wednesday, adding “It would be inappropriate to provide any further details in order to protect the integrity of the inquiry.”

According to an eyewitness source, after soldiers in the battalion received a quarterly Equal Opportunity (EO) brief by an EO representative, Rhodes made additional remarks.

Rhodes allegedly told soldiers that EO and SHARP (Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention) were very important to him, that he would take every accusation very seriously, and that he believed there was only a .01% false accusation rate.

He then allegedly said “white people are the problem” and that white people correcting white people is the way to fix the culture in the military, and that soldiers could not depend on minorities to correct the majority.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/17/army-battalion-commander-inquiry-allegedly-telling-soldiers-white-people-are-problem/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I sleep so much better knowing men like Lt Col Rhodes are manning the ramparts, protecting the nation from white people.

Sometimes I wonder if America is worth saving. Then I remember how it was.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 11:41:10 pm by skeeter »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I sleep so much better knowing ...
that I got out in time back when the military was half sane.
I could not make it in the military today. I would be gone in less than a month.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

that I got out in time back when the military was half sane.
I could not make it in the military today. I would be gone in less than a month.
A good war and these political minded parasites will be gone in a week. Unfortunately it will cost many enlisted lives in the process.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

He then allegedly said “white people are the problem” and that white people correcting white people is the way to fix the culture in the military, and that soldiers could not depend on minorities to correct the majority.

@mystery-ak

Well,he got part of it right,anyway.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Saw a Black woman on Gutfeld a little while ago.
When asked about anti-White anti-America Critical Race Theory she said, "That is a White on White thing."
She raised her hands, shook her head, and said, "I ain't got nothing to do with all that stuff."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@mystery-ak

Well,he got part of it right,anyway.
This guy may find it educational to research fragging, he sounds like a textbook recipient.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This guy may find it educational to research fragging, he sounds like a textbook recipient.

@GtHawk

No kidding.

You and I have both been in the army as career soldiers,so I am fairly certain you are wondering the same thing I am,which is "WHO is the bozo that was this loser's "Rabbi" that kept getting him promoted?"

His "Rabbi" HAD to be someone with connections because this yahoo doesn't show enough good judgement to be a Corporal in a rifle company,never mind a Battalion commander.

People just don't get THAT freaking stupid overnight.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

No kidding.

You and I have both been in the army as career soldiers,so I am fairly certain you are wondering the same thing I am,which is "WHO is the bozo that was this loser's "Rabbi" that kept getting him promoted?"

His "Rabbi" HAD to be someone with connections because this yahoo doesn't show enough good judgement to be a Corporal in a rifle company,never mind a Battalion commander.

People just don't get THAT freaking stupid overnight.
@sneakypete I have to correct you, I have never served, they stopped the draft before I  would have been called and well, life took me in other directions. I have too much respect for those who served and serve to not correct that. But I can recognize that he is someone that should never be more than a PLO (if you haven't ever watched No Time For Sergeants you should) and not be in any position to command.

rangerrebew

The response tells you how PC the military has become, even if the SECDEF says they aren't working on PC.  In effect, the Lt. Col. talking in support just called Austin a liar. ****sheep****