Author Topic: Biden: We need to fight COVID-19 ‘neighborhood by neighborhood’ - "door to door"  (Read 1171 times)

Online mountaineer

Biden: We need to fight COVID-19 ‘neighborhood by neighborhood’
 By Tom Howell Jr. - The Washington Times - Updated: 4:09 p.m. on Tuesday, July 6, 2021

President Biden said Tuesday he is launching a “door-to-door” fight against COVID-19, making shots available to more doctors’ offices and pharmacies in a scramble to reach unvaccinated Americans as dangerous variants threaten new outbreaks.

Mr. Biden said his team will emphasize pediatricians so that patients ages 12 to 18 can get immunized ahead of the school year and fall sports.

Shots will flow to 42,000 neighborhood pharmacies, he said, so people can get a shot after grabbing their toothpaste. He‘s also leaning on employers to make vaccination available at worksites and will dispatch additional mobile clinics to areas of need. ...
Washington Times

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1412495295137583106
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Biden: We need to fight COVID-19 ‘neighborhood by neighborhood’

No, you need to mind your own damn business and let people decide for themselves whether or not they want to receive an experimental vaccine.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Delta variant "sweeps" U.S.  *****rollingeyes*****
Biden goes door-to-door to boost shots as Delta variant sweeps US
John Bowden
Tue, July 6, 2021, 1:57 PM

President Joe Biden is launching a new educational effort to encourage Americans to get vaccinated as rates of vaccinations have fallen around the US and a new variant of Covid-19 threatens to cause new outbreaks.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Tuesday that the White House was embarking on a door-to-door effort to provide Americans with information about the safety and efficacy of the Covid-19 vaccines currently available, as well as the danger presented by the Delta variant.

Ms Psaki said on Tuesday that the campaign would include “targeted, community-by-community, door-to-door outreach to get remaining Americans vaccinated by ensuring they have the information they need about both how safe and accessible the vaccine is.” ...
Independent, via Yahoo News

Has anyone been living under a rock and hasn't heard the "information" about the vaccine, Jen?
Idiot.

Online mountaineer

You thought the Jehovah's Witnesses were bad ...

source: catturd2/status/1412505324666359809/photo/1 on Twitter

Offline Hoodat

Has anyone been living under a rock and hasn't heard the "information" about the vaccine, Jen?
Idiot.

Biden's handlers are getting nervous since he failed to reach his vaccine target.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Sounds like, STALIN!   

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We’re going inside of ‘em, we’re going outside of ‘em — inside of ‘em! outside of ‘em! — and when we get them on the run once, we’re going to keep ‘em on the run.— go in there and fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Kamaji

Knock on my door with that nonsense, and I might knock you on your nose.

Online berdie

Well drat.  Too bad my doorbell is broke and I can't really hear them knocking (but you can't come in).

I'm sure there is much valuable info they could provide. /s

Offline PeteS in CA

Not going to happen, though not for lack of tyrannic desire. :silly: There are 10s of millions of people who have not been vaccinated. :silly: A few hundred or a few thousand Feds are going to visit every one of them? :silly:  Some of LIEden's peeps are smoking something wacky! :silly: AFAIK, vaccination records are kept by states rather than the Feds. How many states would cooperate with such a tyrannic venture? :silly: And if they try to blanket random neighborhoods? :silly:

My habit with solicitors is to close the door on them before they finish their first sentence. Were a Fed visitor to get far enough to identify themselves, I'd ask to see their warrant. And shut the door a second or two later, because they wouldn't have one.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline rustynail

They going to sub out the 'door to door' to the Jehovah's Witnesses?

Offline rustynail

T
Knock on my door with that nonsense, and I might knock you on your nose.

Biden has said many times that we should fire a shot gun through the door.

Online mountaineer

Come on in. Would you like to see my gun collection?

Offline dfwgator

« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 11:51:58 pm by dfwgator »

Online mountaineer

Someone I follow on tw*tter suggested these door to door vaccine educators might be registering voters, while they're at it.

Online mountaineer

Offline PeteS in CA

The background to the AZ AG's comment is that states, not the Feds, have residents' vaccination records (ALL vaccinations, not just Covid). Thus it would be a violation of HIPAA (and possibly other laws) for the Feds to have people's vaccination records without a warrant, subject to probable cause and due process.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

Marc Lobliner
@MarcLobliner
A virus so deadly that they will send people to the house of those non-vaccinated to tell them to get vaccinated to protect the people who have the vaccine who have come to said unvaccinated person’s door and can potentially spread the virus to other vaccinated people.
 :shrug:
7:57 AM · Jul 8, 2021

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
They have no way of tying me to my vax record. It doesn't have my legal name on it and they didn't ask for an ID.
Countdown to Resignation

Online mountaineer

source: Twitter (dot) com/Rifleman4WVU/status/1412968546158759938/photo/1

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Someone I follow on tw*tter suggested these door to door vaccine educators might be registering voters, while they're at it.
Well of course they will do voter registrations for anybody who answers the door citizen or not, and much more than that.
They are making big stickers to paste on your door which say, "Not vaccinated!" They want to 'out' you as it is called.

They want to mark you and your home publicly as 'non compliant' with the Feds, to the Police, to your neighbors, and every delivery guy or guests you may have. As violent and intolerant the American Left is, what could come from that? Banned from the internet? Vandalism? Fired? Not allowed to go out in public?

And they could easily go farther than that. They might ask where you work, how much money and assets do you have, are you gay or straight, how many children are in the home, and how many weapons do you own.

But like someone above said, *IF* the virus is even one-tenth as contagious as they claim (which we already know it is not), these neighborhood knockers will be exposed to it and will spread it all over the area. Which may be their goal so they can force a second lockdown.

Liberals/Democrats have been praying for a 'second surge' for months now and it has not happen. So, if it doesn't happen naturally, they will come up with a way to 'manufacture' a second spike in cases, such as shipping hundreds of thousands infected unvaccinated illegals to every corner of America.

At least some of these 'knockers' are going to get hurt. Some of them undoubtedly will be mugged, raped, assaulted, or shot. There are neighborhoods in every major city where thugs call for delivery of something specifically so they can rob the people when they show up. Muggers and thugs want people to knock on their door so they can call their friends to wait for them somewhere in the bushes a block away.

Also, there will be an explosion of thugs, muggers, and home invaders, 'pretending' to sell COVID just to get naïve and elderly people to open the door and let them in, or at least let them see inside and if you have anything that would good to steal.

Very STUID and dangerous idea for everyone, them and us. And it is the most fascist Stalin-esque thing ever to happen in America. (if it happens? which is doubtful) This could be the last-straw of American tolerance.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 03:22:57 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.