Author Topic: Esteemed doctor condemns funding for COVID treatment, says ivermectin already works  (Read 1291 times)

Offline libertybele

I know we've discussed ivermectin in here before, but apparently it is still seen as a viable treatment.

Esteemed doctor condemns funding for COVID treatment, says ivermectin already works

Dr. Pierre Kory, the chief medical officer of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care (FLCCC) Alliance, called the U.S. government’s decision to grant $1.2 billion to develop a drug to combat COVID-19 a “colossal waste of taxpayer money for a drug we don’t need,” especially since ivermectin works so well.

This month, the U.S. government agreed to give $1.2 billion of taxpayer money to the pharmaceutical drug company Merck to develop molnupiravir, a drug to combat COVID-19 symptoms.

Kory publicly condemned the decision, arguing that this is a waste of funds considering that already available drugs have been proved to cure patients suffering from COVID-19. 

Established in 2020, the FLCCC Alliance has been actively researching and developing “lifesaving protocols for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 in all stages of illness.”  ....................

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/esteemed-doctor-condemns-funding-for-covid-treatment-says-ivermectin-already-works
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Been giving my dogs Ivermectin 25 years for heart worm prevention. 

But there is some evidence, that this substance helps triggers seizures in certain dog breeds.  Our last Bully had them, I often wonder if it was the cause.  IMO people shouldn't be messing with this stuff, and it this is really an esteemed Dr., he needs to reevaluate the risk he is causing to people by saying this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Ivermectin and HCQ are not silver bullets. The treatments developed for stages of the disease after those have their greatest effect and for vaccines were entirely necessary. I have a hard time having respect for magic silver bullet advocates.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ivermectin and HCQ are not silver bullets. The treatments developed for stages of the disease after those have their greatest effect and for vaccines were entirely necessary. I have a hard time having respect for magic silver bullet advocates.
They are ONE bleep PART of a three part early onset treatment which has been recommended as a three part early onset treatment in conjunction with a Macrolide antibiotic and zinc supplementation.

When Dr. Zelenko was banned from You Tube for promoting the treatment (very shortly after Trump mentioned HCQ), the treatment he was recommending was Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, AND Zinc supplements, taken at the first sign of symptoms (not even waiting for test results to be confirmed).

The strategy of this regimen has been repeatedly explained here, but one last time before I leave a site populated with people determined to die. The Hydroxychloroquine acts as an ionophore to get the Zinc ions through the cell membrane in the Type 1 Pneumocytes where the zinc interferes with viral replication. The macrolide antibiotic not only guards against bacterial infection, but mutes the immune system slightly to prevent a cytokine reaction, where the body's immune system overreacts and destroys healthy lung cells.

Without all three, the regimen is as good as a three legged stool missing legs.

Ivermectin, doxycycline and zinc also work in the same way, and there are other ionophores which can get the job done as well. I have posted links to medical journal articles and I have explained that the vast majority of studies done which fail to show improvement are flawed in that:

The regimen was administered incompletely: only HCQ or Ivermectin were administered without antibiotic and/or zinc. The most critical of the three for stopping viral replication is the zinc, and that was the most consistently absent component of the regimen.

The regimen was used on patients already in ICU (the virus had already replicated enough to put these people at death's door, a little bit late to stop it after the damage has been done.

Dosages were manipulated to bring about side effects (higher than recommended), and in the case of the Brazillian study, Chloroquine was administered in lethal doses, over 3X the LD50 for the drug. Shit! No wonder people died.

The biggest complaint is that the studies which showed benefit, and there have been a bunch from all over the world, were not double blind studies, so they didn't come up to the high standards of those who, incidentally, conducted the studies without zinc and or the macrolide antibiotic. But that would have involved giving patients placebos instead of treatment, which would be about as effective as Doctor Fauci's Medicine Show in a New York Nursing Home, and of questionable benefit to anyone.

Where the study of patients who were treated at the right time (before needing hospitalization, even before test results confirmed infection) with the full regimen have been done (sorry, no double blind death sentences) results have shown marked reductions in fatal outcomes.

Or are you just determined no one should avoid your experience with COVID for $20 worth of pills?

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

For some reason, comments I thought totally clear have been "misunderstood". So I will quote and emphasize what I was commenting on:

Dr. Pierre Kory, the chief medical officer of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care (FLCCC) Alliance, called the U.S. government’s decision to grant $1.2 billion to develop a drug to combat COVID-19 a “colossal waste of taxpayer money for a drug we don’t need,” especially since ivermectin works so well.

My "failure" to mention the other components in an HCQ or ivermectin cocktail was not a failure but a simplification to avoid verbosity. Evidently that, too, was "misunderstood".

Please cease with the straw man arguments, folks.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
When Dr. Zelenko was banned from You Tube for promoting the treatment
He was banned from Youtube for being a phony and a sockpuppet for known fraudster Jerome Corsi (among Corsi's other positions: 9/11 was an inside job, Hitler didn't die in 1945, crude oil doesn't come from decaying dead matter and is supposedly far more abundant than it really is because it really comes from Earth's mantle but cartels are covering it all up, according to him, and that Obama was born in Kenya and all evidence to the contrary is forged).
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
the treatment he was recommending was Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, AND Zinc supplements, taken at the first sign of symptoms (not even waiting for test results to be confirmed).
In other words, he was giving treatments to people who weren't even sick. No wonder he got such good results! It's easy to have high rates of success when your patients never had the virus to begin with.

The strategy of this regimen has been repeatedly explained here, but one last time before I leave a site populated with people determined to die.
. Oh, knock it off with the melodrama. If you want to leave, then hit that logout button up top. You are likely one of the only people here who actually believes your nonsense.

The Hydroxychloroquine acts as an ionophore to get the Zinc ions through the cell membrane in the Type 1 Pneumocytes where the zinc interferes with viral replication. The macrolide antibiotic not only guards against bacterial infection, but mutes the immune system slightly to prevent a cytokine reaction, where the body's immune system overreacts and destroys healthy lung cells.

Without all three, the regimen is as good as a three legged stool missing legs.
Not a single scientific study has verified any of this.

Ivermectin, doxycycline and zinc also work in the same way, and there are other ionophores which can get the job done as well. I have posted links to medical journal articles and I have explained that the vast majority of studies done which fail to show improvement are flawed in that:

The regimen was administered incompletely: only HCQ or Ivermectin were administered without antibiotic and/or zinc. The most critical of the three for stopping viral replication is the zinc, and that was the most consistently absent component of the regimen.

The regimen was used on patients already in ICU (the virus had already replicated enough to put these people at death's door, a little bit late to stop it after the damage has been done.

Dosages were manipulated to bring about side effects (higher than recommended), and in the case of the Brazillian study, Chloroquine was administered in lethal doses, over 3X the LD50 for the drug. Shit! No wonder people died.
In other words, every scientific study that shows contradiction of your beliefs MUST have done something wrong. But you'll ignore the flaws of any study in your favor.  *****rollingeyes*****

The biggest complaint is that the studies which showed benefit, and there have been a bunch from all over the world
Grossly outnumbered by the ones that don't show a benefit, by the way.

, were not double blind studies, so they didn't come up to the high standards of those who, incidentally, conducted the studies without zinc and or the macrolide antibiotic. But that would have involved giving patients placebos instead of treatment, which would be about as effective as Doctor Fauci's Medicine Show in a New York Nursing Home, and of questionable benefit to anyone.
This is a profound example of scientific ignorance. In any scientific study, there MUST be a control group to which you compare results. That's how you account for a placebo effect.

Where the study of patients who were treated at the right time (before needing hospitalization, even before test results confirmed infection) with the full regimen have been done (sorry, no double blind death sentences) results have shown marked reductions in fatal outcomes.
That's because, as I said before, the patients NEVER HAD THE VIRUS TO BEGIN WITH!

Or are you just determined no one should avoid your experience with COVID for $20 worth of pills?
We've already established that $20 worth of pills aren't going to do squat for an airborne virus.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Kamaji

There is evidence that the cytokine storms that are the hallmark of a serious COVID-19 infection is caused by, or mediated by, the so-called "complement system" - an older part of the immune system - and hydroxychloroquine affects the complement system by reducing its effects; accordingly, there is an experimental basis for the proposition that hydroxychloroquine would be beneficial if provided to individuals prior to, or immediately after, infection with COVID-19.

Those who say otherwise are pitching the same tired TDS bullshit we have all come to know and loathe in this regard.

Offline Smokin Joe

In other words, he was giving treatments to people who weren't even sick. No wonder he got such good results! It's easy to have high rates of success when your patients never had the virus to begin with.
. Oh, knock it off with the melodrama. If you want to leave, then hit that logout button up top. You are likely one of the only people here who actually believes your nonsense.
 Not a single scientific study has verified any of this.
 In other words, every scientific study that shows contradiction of your beliefs MUST have done something wrong. But you'll ignore the flaws of any study in your favor.  *****rollingeyes*****
 Grossly outnumbered by the ones that don't show a benefit, by the way.
 This is a profound example of scientific ignorance. In any scientific study, there MUST be a control group to which you compare results. That's how you account for a placebo effect.
 That's because, as I said before, the patients NEVER HAD THE VIRUS TO BEGIN WITH!
 We've already established that $20 worth of pills aren't going to do squat for an airborne virus.
I posted links to scientific journals in a previous post. I'm not leaving, just because someone needs to point out the part of this you obviously are not getting. As for Corsi, I don't follow his stuff, like I said. I don't 'do' Art Bell, and even rarely listen to Alex Jones.

But I have been researching SARS-CoV-2, the proposed remedies, the supposed facebook quality "debunking" of HCQ/Zithromax/Zinc and the alleged studies (all of which lacked the Zinc supplementation, many of which did not administer the macrolide antibiotic, and yet claimed the regimen to be a "failure", and most of which administered what they did to patients who were well advanced in their disease) to back it. Zelenko proposed a regimen to be used before the virus had spread in the lungs, and may have treated a few people who only had a cold (It turns out zinc is effective in reducing the symptoms and duration of colds, too). At the time Zelenko suggested the protocol, the lag time for tests to determine if the virus was present was as long as two weeks. When he brought up his results, many of his patients had positive test results from tests taken before they started the regimen, the results of the tests were slow in coming. For the others who did not test positive, there is evidence that the regimen confers a prophylactic effect (not immunity, but resistance). Waiting two weeks to treat someone is a guarantee that either the disease will have run its course (mild case) or the patient will likely be hospitalized, in ICU, or the morgue. 

I must note that Hydroxychloroquine came under attack, even though it has been in use for decades as an antimalarial, a treatment for Lupus and Rheumatoid arthritis, on the same day Trump mentioned it. Suddenly it was called 'deadly', 'dangerous' and the side effects were blown all out of proportion (often conflated with Chloroquine, a different drug, and one which has more harsh side effects--which is the reason hydroxychloroquine was created, almost as much as the adverse reactions to the vaccine have been muted. And the information from numerous doctors has been squelched in the media, mainstream and social, as welcome as an article which states global warming isn't caused by humans is in a Climatology Journal.

Censorship on this issue is real, ongoing, and covering up a crime against humanity.

Similarly, Ivermectin/Doxycycline/Zinc have proved effective as well. I know people who have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 and taken that regimen, even though they had to resort to veterinary Ivermectin. Within 4 days they were symptom free, even though they were feeling pretty rough when they started.

You are going to believe what you are going to believe.
I can't convince you. Follow the Facebook fackcheckers if you wish. For now, it's still a nominally free country.

But then, I have to ask, if the vaccine is so effective, why are people still wearing masks? If they are vaccinated, then no one infected should be any threat to their well-being at all.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline art.prout

Glad that you are staying around Joe.  I joined the forum to follow your information more closely.

You are meticulous in researching and willing to speak the truth, thank you for your efforts on this front.

Offline Smokin Joe

Glad that you are staying around Joe.  I joined the forum to follow your information more closely.

You are meticulous in researching and willing to speak the truth, thank you for your efforts on this front.
Thanks, @art.prout !

C S Lewis

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I-MASK+ PREVENTION & EARLY OUTPATIENT TREATMENT PROTOCOL FOR COVID-19

Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Ivermectin-in-the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf

PREVENTION PROTOCOL

lvermectin

Prevention for high risk individuals  0.2 mg/kg per dose (take with or after meals) — one dose today,repeat after 48 hours, then one dose weekly
Post COVID-19 exposure prevention 0.2 mg/kg per dose (take with or after meals) — one dose today, repeat after 48 hours*

Vitamin D    31,000–3,000 IU/day
Vitamin C    500–1,000 mg twice a day
Quercetin    250 mg/day
Zinc         30–40 mg/day
Melatonin    6 mg before bedtime (causes drowsines

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL3

lvermectin     0.2–0.4 mg/kg per dose (take with or after meals) — one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered*Use upper dose range if: 1) in regions with more aggressive variants; 2) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 3) multiple comorbidities/risk factors.

Fluvoxamine 50 mg twice daily for 10–14 daysAdd to ivermectin if: 1) minimal response after 2 days of ivermectin; 2) in regions with more aggressive variants; 3) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 4) numerous comorbidities/risk factors. Avoid if patient is already on an SSRI.

Nasopharyngea   lSteamed essential oil inhalation 3 times a day (e.g. VapoRub)Sanitationand/or chlorhexidine/benzydamine mouthwash gargles and Betadine nasal spray 2–3 times a day

Vitamin D
    34,000 IU/day

Vitamin C    500–1,000 mg twice a day

Quercetin    250 mg twice a day

Zinc         100 mg/day

Melatonin    10 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

Aspirin      325 mg/day (unless contraindicated)

Pulse OximeterMonitoring of oxygen saturation is recommended (for instructions please see page 2 of this file)

Our comprehensive scientific review of these referenced trials on ivermectin can be found on www.flccc.net/flccc-ivermectin-in-the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-covid-19/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Vitamin D    31,000–3,000 IU/day

People need to be warned that taking too much Vitamin D supplment can have toxic effects on the body, as it is bio-accumulative.   There are a number of medical opinions out there but from what I read, it is best avoid >5000 IU long term or over >40,000 IU short term.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.