Author Topic: Fuming dad posts note to neighborhood ‘Karen’ who forced removal of treehouse he built with sons  (Read 350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fuming dad posts note to neighborhood ‘Karen’ who forced removal of treehouse he built with sons
June 17, 2021 | Robert Jonathan

A doting dad metaphorically nailed his busybody neighbor for indirectly forcing him to dismantle a treehouse that he and his kids assembled as a family project during the COVID-19 lockdown when so many were stuck inside.

He pinned a plastic-covered note containing a direct message to a not-so-neighborly “anonymous passerby” who apparently complained about the structure to the homeowners association.

“Don’t worry, you’re safe now! Your act of casual cruelty was successful. The complaint you lodged with the HOA was heard. They had me take down the small treefort that I built on this location with my sons during the pandemic,” the message signed by “Dave” reads.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/17/fuming-dad-posts-note-to-neighborhood-karen-who-forced-removal-of-treehouse-he-built-with-sons-1090372/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
THIS is why sane people do not live in HOA fascist communities.

I tell my realtors to don't even bother sending me anything with HOA attached to it.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
THIS is why sane people do not live in HOA fascist communities.

I tell my realtors to don't even bother sending me anything with HOA attached to it.

Bears repeating...  In my 3 years with the HOA Nazis in the early '90's I got letters for

(1) Upgrading my front door to a nicer variety. (Same color) because I failed to notify HOA Architectual  Committee
(2) Warning letter for leaving 3 bags of mulch in my front drive way.  (Which honestly was there 3 hours)
(3) 2 Christmas light had fallen off their hooks along my drive.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

Bears repeating...  In my 3 years with the HOA Nazis in the early '90's I got letters for

(1) Upgrading my front door to a nicer variety. (Same color) because I failed to notify HOA Architectual  Committee
(2) Warning letter for leaving 3 bags of mulch in my front drive way.  (Which honestly was there 3 hours)
(3) 2 Christmas light had fallen off their hooks along my drive.

How much did they try to fine you?

I couldn't imagine living in an HOA.  I'm certain not one of them would allow the unlimited ownership of five (5) four-legged blue-eyed opera singers.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How much did they try to fine you?

I couldn't imagine living in an HOA.  I'm certain not one of them would allow the unlimited ownership of five (5) four-legged blue-eyed opera singers.

For the door infraction, I was fined $25, which I never paid.  The other two were slaps on the wrist.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

My neighborhood has a pool association, but not a full-fledged HOA.  Every few years, some of the Democrat residents push for the association to adopt covenants.  Each time, they fail.  But their minds are so driven on imposing their will (and control) over others that they keep coming back again and again.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sled Dog

Fascists never stop trying until they get what they want, even if they have to steal the election to do it.