Author Topic: 'Little slice of hell': Colorado home destroyed by ex-tenant who covered it with obscene graffiti an  (Read 480 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Little slice of hell': Colorado home destroyed by ex-tenant who covered it with obscene graffiti and feces and left behind a freezer full of rotting meat hits the market as a 'fixer-upper' for $590,000

The Colorado Springs home is being advertised as a fixer-upper after it was destroyed by a prior tenant
    Listed as an 'investor special,' the 3,598 square-foot home is filled with graffiti that includes the message 'evict me bitch' spray painted onto a door and a freezer full of rotten meat left behind in the basement
    'In decades of being a real estate agent and a landlord, nothing could of prepared me for what I was about to encounter,' real estate agent Mimi Foster said in a video tour of the home on YouTube 
    Foster said the carpets were also 'saturated with urine' and the former tenant, who was a woman who owned a lot of pets, left two of her cats to die in one of the home's bathroom after she was evicted
    The property manager told the owner that the tenant filed a motion to be allowed back into the house to get her things after being evicted and when the request was granted she unleashed her wrath onto the property

By Gina Martinez For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:58 EDT, 16 June 2021 | Updated: 17:34 EDT, 16 June 2021

A 'formerly majestic' Colorado Springs home left in ruin and covered in graffiti by an angry former tenant has gone on the market for $590,000.

Listed as an 'investor special' on Zillow, the 3,598 square-foot home is advertised as a fixer upper after it was destroyed by the prior tenant who covered the walls with spray-painted messages including 'evict me b***h'  and left a pile of rotten meet in a freezer. 

The five bedroom, four bathroom home 'was once the seller’s pride and joy, now it’s every landlord’s nightmare,' states the listing, which is blunt about it being being a tough sell and needing someone 'with firm resolve to appreciate its potential'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9693887/Colorado-home-trashed-angry-tenant-goes-sale-590-000.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

I have personally bought and remodeled in worse condition, but not at the price range.

Looks like flooring and paint.  Real damage involves big hammers and torches.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online roamer_1

I have personally bought and remodeled in worse condition, but not at the price range.

Yep. Got this place in a similar shape... Except the thing was rotted out too... New plate all the way around, the kitchen had walls you could see through half way up... Poop everywhere (and I do mean everywhere) to include the tub completely full and packed down.

Didn't matter much to me... one day of super-gross, but the walls and floors had to come off anyway.

But I did get it cheap.  happy77
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 09:03:54 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline thackney

Didn't matter much to me... one day of super-gross, but the walls and floors had to come off anyway.

But I did get it cheap.

I deal with mud and manure for my own personal enjoyment.  Throw in a opportunity for profit and I'm in if I have the time.

I would much rather deal with a total house make-over than little bit change-outs hoping to find a profit.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I feel sorry for whoever is renting to this b**** now.

I hope the two starving cats were rescued.

Online roamer_1

I deal with mud and manure for my own personal enjoyment.  Throw in a opportunity for profit and I'm in if I have the time.

I would much rather deal with a total house make-over than little bit change-outs hoping to find a profit.

It's funny to me... I mean, I do not have any sort of fondness for sh*t, especially pig. dog, and hoomin. But I was wading in sh*t of one kind or another my whole life long. So while I don't particularly like it, it sure don't bother me.

I got this place for basically the price of the land it sits on... mostly because of that tub full of sh*t... It was flung everywhere, don't get me wrong, but the tub was the indisputable center piece.

Now there was another thing... Because of all the poop, my knee jerk reaction was that the septic must be done for. And I bet I was not the only one that thought so. That was really the bet. That, and whether the north and east walls needed plate too (to skinny to crawl under). But I think nobody wanted to buy because of the poop and the bet on the septic.

As it turns out, the septic was in need of pumping. but that was all. Never did have to mess with it. So for the sake of a couple hundred bucks, the guy filled the tub with poop... calculate that sometime... How many days that is...  :laugh:

Oh yeah, I kinda won on the septic and lost on the plate. But I did dig it all out underneath and got ventilation in. So it bit me, but it's fixed.

And yeah. I get you on the full-monte jobs... I would much rather too. Gut it out and start over.  :beer:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 09:40:40 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline PeteS in CA

So, the former tenant probably didn’t pay a year of rent, forced the owner to shell out 10s of thousands of dollars, and did a couple hundred thousand dollars of damage, which the owner is “eating” in the form of a significantly reduced selling price.

The scumbag former tenant belongs in prison.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't

And pouring cement down all the drains, and cutting the water pipes with saws, etc.

If it's just paint and new rugs, that's pretty minor and, hell, a sensible new owner will usually replace that anyway.  I mean, would you want your kids playing on someone else's carpet mites?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I feel sorry for whoever is renting to this b**** now.

I hope the two starving cats were rescued.

Reminds me of the a-hole SCHOOL TEACHER who left a rented property and seven dogs to die of thirst and starvation in the fenced back yard.   Fortunately a neighbor noticed the abandoned animals and rescued them.   We were the recipient of a really nice gray siberian husky, a bossy dominant bitch who's getting old, now.

People can be total garbage.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is fairly common with any kind of foreclosure or eviction. Not unusual at all.
Saw something similar when I lived in Phoenix with a foreclosure.

The graffiti, carpets, and flooring are easy. Simply a minor inconvenience.
The meat is just silly. Looks like they left the windows intact.

If there is no serious foundational or structural damage, should be good as new in about two weeks.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.