Author Topic: Cruz: ‘Distressingly High’ Possibility China Invades Taiwan and ‘Real Possibility’ Iran Gets Nuke Be  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cruz: ‘Distressingly High’ Possibility China Invades Taiwan and ‘Real Possibility’ Iran Gets Nuke Before 2025

Ian Hanchett 17 Jun 2021

During an interview released on Thursday’s “The Interview with Hugh Hewitt,” Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said he believes there is “a real possibility” Iran will develop a nuclear weapon and a “distressingly high possibility that China will militarily invade Taiwan” before the end of 2024.

Cruz said, [relevant remarks begin around 11:02] “Xi sees that weakness as a signal [of] what Biden will do if they invade Taiwan. And there are two things that I am deeply concerned about, that I think there’s a real possibility will happen in the next four years, before the end of 2024: Number one, I think there’s a real possibility the Ayatollah Khamenei will develop a nuclear weapon, that they’ve taken a measure of Joe Biden, they think he’s too weak to respond, and so they’re going to rush to get a nuke before Biden’s gone. And number two, I think there is a distressingly high possibility that China will militarily invade Taiwan for exactly the same reason, that Xi has taken a measure of Biden, and he doesn’t believe there will be any meaningful consequences.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/17/cruz-distressingly-high-possibility-china-invades-taiwan-and-real-possibility-iran-gets-nuke-before-2025/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
And Biden will set up green lights to accomodate his Chicom masters.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
And Biden will set up green lights to accomodate his Chicom masters.

Biden has already rolled down a red carpet for them.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.