Author Topic: Shocking Videos Show Moment Cable Car Nosedived Into Mountain, Killing 14  (Read 336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jesse Stiller
Contributor
June 17, 2021 9:50 AM ET

Newly-released footage shows the tragic moment when a cable car in Italy malfunctioned and was sent backwards at high speeds before derailing and crashing into the mountain below, killing over a dozen occupants.

Italian news outlet TG3 first obtained the two new videos, released Wednesday morning, that showed the moments leading up to a cable car sliding backwards down a mountain, the New York Post reported Thursday.

The incident occurred in late May. 14 people inside of the cable car died as a result of the impact, while a 5-year-old survived the wreckage with critical injuries.

more w/videos
https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/17/video-italy-cable-car-incident-footage/

If you want to see the videos please go to the link above, I am not posting them here.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

God have mercy...

They were a few feet away from being secured at the top when it went fly back down the mountain.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I hope it was a malfunction and not a hack.
The Republic is lost.

Offline thackney

I hope it was a malfunction and not a hack.

The little I have read so far it was a malfunction, combined with a previous expensive malfunction that cause them to jam the emergency breaks open, rather than fix them.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,437769.msg2436307.html#msg2436307
Life is fragile, handle with prayer