Author Topic: Pelosi Refuses To Say If An Unborn Baby At Fifteen Weeks Is A Human Being  (Read 310 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Mary Margaret Olohan
Social Issues Reporter
June 17, 2021 12:39 PM ET

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi refused to say Thursday if an unborn baby at fifteen weeks is a human being.

“The Supreme Court this fall will review a Mississippi law that bans most abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy,” CNS News reporter Julia Johnson asked the California Democrat during a Thursday press conference. “Is an unborn baby at 15 weeks a human being?”

“Let me just say that I am a big supporter of Roe v. Wade. I’m the mother of five children in six years, I think I have some standing on this issue as to respecting a woman’s right to choose,” Pelosi responded, before calling on another reporter.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1405550231836561409

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/17/nancy-pelosi-unborn-baby-fifteen-weeks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I refuse to say if Pelosi is a human being.

If pressed, I would give the obvious answer.   That she's a fascist, and draw your own conclusions from that.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Pretty obvious to anyone paying attention that Vodka Nan's standing (position) on abortion, despite the pretense of being a Catholic and mother, is that Filicide is a wonderful thing and should be protected and promoted for the greater glory of her true deity Satan. May her time in hell consist of eternally changing the nastiest diapers of all children aborted with her assistance and approval. Just sayin............my true thoughts if posted would earn me a significant time out  :whistle:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As for who would you expect to find working the streets, who would it be?  Kamala OR PELOSI?  Tough call,eh?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions