General Category > Economy/Business

8 Million Face Foreclosure or Eviction Beginning July 1 -- Economic Recovery Is About to Crash

<< < (3/3)

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on June 18, 2021, 10:30:21 pm ---I don't think the banks and lenders will go bankrupt this time. I know that here in California homes are being bought very quickly and people of moderate means are squeezed out because of bidding wars and buyers willing to pay all cash. Also we just talked to a friend that moved to Georgia who said it's the same there, no sooner does she try to purchase a property only to find it's already been bid up 40K. Now when the interest hike and all that's coming hits there will be more people that can't make the payments but the cash to pick them up is out there, I don't think lenders will be squeezed to take pennies on the dollar.

But then I'm often wrong :shrug:

--- End quote ---

@GtHawk

You may well be right and I may be wrong,but it seems like what I wrote is such a part of the "regularly scheduled programming" that is always related to economic inflation and the cycle of boom and bust that keeps the bankers in private castles in Europe,that I just don't see them passing up on this opportunity.

Especially given that it seems like they are SOOOOOO close to their dream of creating and controlling a One World Government.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on June 19, 2021, 01:26:00 am ---@GtHawk

You may well be right and I may be wrong,but it seems like what I wrote is such a part of the "regularly scheduled programming" that is always related to economic inflation and the cycle of boom and bust that keeps the bankers in private castles in Europe,that I just don't see them passing up on this opportunity.

Especially given that it seems like they are SOOOOOO close to their dream of creating and controlling a One World Government.

--- End quote ---
Oh you are right about the regularly scheduled program, I was part of that show when Obama tanked the economy and no one was building or remodeling labs. I was also unmarketable due to age and experience. I just hope that others who find themselves in the position I was don't have mortgages with Wells Fargo the most dishonest and corrupt bank I have ever dealt with. They delayed delayed delayed until almost every penny from my homes sale, I beat out foreclosure, was eaten up in extra fees and interest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version