Author Topic: Joe Biden Gives Vladimir Putin Custom Aviator Sunglasses, Crystal Bison Sculpture  (Read 313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Gives Vladimir Putin Custom Aviator Sunglasses, Crystal Bison Sculpture

Charlie Spiering 17 Jun 2021

President Joe Biden gave Russian President Vladimir Putin a pair of sunglasses and a crystal sculpture Wednesday to mark their meeting in Geneva.

A White House official described the sunglasses in a statement sent to reporters:

In 1978, Randolph joined forces with the U.S. military to produce the HGU-4/P Aviator designed for fighter pilots. They have since provided the U.S. military and NATO partners with their high-level, durable aviators, manufactured domestically in their Massachusetts factory.

Biden prefers the large military-style aviator sunglasses while Putin has been photographed with more narrow sunglasses.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/17/joe-biden-gives-vladimir-putin-custom-aviator-sunglasses-crystal-bison-sculpture/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Biden doesn't prefer anything.  His handlers don't want people to see his vacant stare.

I expect the Mask Mandates will come back, with machine-gun enforcement, when he starts drooling.

No picture of the bison.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:32:20 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline thackney

New google glasses?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden doesn't prefer anything.  His handlers don't want people to see his vacant stare.
I agree. With giant sunglasses and a mask, Biden (or someone) could rob a bank.
90% of his face is concealed. Could be anyone under there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.