Author Topic: Joe Biden hands Putin a target list  (Read 355 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden hands Putin a target list
« on: June 17, 2021, 01:26:13 pm »
June 17, 2021
Joe Biden hands Putin a target list
By Monica Showalter

As Barack Obama once said of Joe Biden: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f--- things up."

That brings us to yesterday's Russia-U.S. bilateral summit in Geneva, and Biden doing what comes natural.

According to the Washington Examiner:

President Joe Biden told reporters Wednesday he gave Russian President Vladimir Putin a list of 16 critical infrastructure "entities" that must be "off-limits" to cyberattacks and hinted at major retaliation from the United States should Russia allow continued malign activity in the sphere.

Biden, speaking ahead of his press conference following a slate of bilateral meetings with Putin and Russian officials, claimed the topic of cybersecurity was included in a discussion on establishing a "mechanism" for "strategic stability."

"I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructure should be off-limits to attack, period, by cyber or any other means," the president stated. "I gave them a list, and I don't have it in front of me, if I am not mistaken, of 16 entities — 16 defined as critical infrastructure, from the energy sector to our water systems."

It was lunacy.  Who hands a "killer" as Joe said earlier, or even a "worthy adversary" as our commander-in-chief said later, a "do not attack list," as if Putin would heed it with only the best of intentions?

Problems galore stand out with that approach, and they're all doozies.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/joe_biden_hands_putin_a_target_list.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Joe Biden hands Putin a target list
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 06:35:09 pm »
This was exactly my first thought when I heard about the "16 entities."  How stupid can a crooked politician be?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 08:02:17 pm »
Does Putin control DarkSide?  Seems unhelpful on a number of levels.

Hey Joe - China just killed 600k Americans.  You might want to get on the horn with them.

BassWrangler

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 08:04:45 pm »
Wow. Just wow.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 08:07:02 pm »
Somone check that list for the Nuclear Codes?

Putin's Jedi Mind Tricks just upped the danger to our infrastucture.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

BassWrangler

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2021, 10:36:25 pm »
Somone check that list for the Nuclear Codes?

Putin's Jedi Mind Tricks just upped the danger to our infrastucture.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 01:16:28 am »
So the Rodents handed Hillary's friends a list of new targets?

Someone check the stock markets, see who's selling what short.

The only thing the Meat Puppet should have said to Putin was "stop, your bill is already more than you can afford to pay".

That's what the President who won the election in 2020 would say.

Too bad the crappy article doesn't LIST the 16 items.

Be interesting to see where (b)lack Lies Matter is on the list, and Aunty Fa and the DNC.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 01:18:18 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.