Author Topic: Angel Mom: Joe Biden-Backed Amnesty Plan a ‘Legalization Bill for Criminals’  (Read 193 times)

rangerrebew

Angel Mom: Joe Biden-Backed Amnesty Plan a ‘Legalization Bill for Criminals’
John Binder16 Jun 202138
4:20

An amnesty plan, backed by President Joe Biden and corporate interests, is a “legalization bill for criminals” living in the United States illegally, Angel Mom Michelle Root says.

Root, whose 21-year-old daughter Sarah was killed in January 2016 on the night of her graduation by illegal alien Eswin Mejia, testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee this week to ask lawmakers not to pass the “Dream and Promise Act of 2021.”

Root said:

The man who murdered my daughter entered the country illegally. He came in as an unaccompanied minor, committed additional crimes, drove while intoxicated, smashed his truck into my daughter, and then ran away after posting a $5,000 bond. His bail was less than what it cost to bury my baby. He was never convicted. Yes, this happened during the Obama administration when the policy was to catch and release, ignore sanctuary cities, and turn a blind eye to illegal immigration in the interior of our country. Unfortunately, those failed policies are back and the Biden administration has continued to endorse the lawlessness. [Emphasis added]

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2021/06/16/angel-mom-joe-biden-backed-amnesty-plan-legalization-bill-criminals/