Author Topic: Navy Chief: Critical Race Theory Proponent’s Radical Book Makes ‘Better Navy’  (Read 262 times)

rangerrebew

Navy Chief: Critical Race Theory Proponent’s Radical Book Makes ‘Better Navy’

Fred Lucas / @FredLucasWH / June 15, 2021

“Here’s what I know, Congressman: Racism is in the United States Navy,” Adm. Michael Gilday, chief of naval operations, tells Rep. Jim Banks, R-Ind. Pictured: Gilday arrives at a Senate Armed Services Committee meeting on July 31, 2019. (Photo: Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call/Getty Images)

Adm. Michael M. Gilday, the chief of naval operations, did not answer questions Tuesday about whether author-activist Ibram X. Kendi’s opposition to interracial adoption and capitalism is extreme.

But, Gilday did tell the House Armed Services Committee that Kendi’s controversial book “How to Be an Antiracist” would lead to “a better Navy” by promoting more discussion on racism in America.

Kendi is director of the Center for Antiracist Research at Boston University, and his book contends that America is a fundamentally racist country.

At the hearing, Rep. Jim Banks, R-Ind., teed up a question to Gilday by noting that “the Navy recently completed a one-day ‘stand-down’ to remove extremism from the ranks.”

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/06/15/navy-chief-critical-race-theory-proponents-radical-book-makes-better-navy/

rangerrebew

What ever possessed Trump to make this virtue signalling *ss wipe" CNO.  He acts like he's one of the leading voices against racism.  What's his record before being CNO?  How much did he fight racism in the 30 or so years prior?  I'll bet not so much.

I ABSOLUTELY DETEST VIRTUE SIGNALERS. 9999hair out0000