Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: 'Putin Made It His Mission to Deny Me the Presidency'  (Read 2226 times)

Offline libertybele

OMG, here we go again!  *****rollingeyes*****

Hillary Clinton: 'Putin Made It His Mission to Deny Me the Presidency'

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who lost the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump, is still blaming Russia.

"You know, remember, Putin made it his mission to deny me the presidency, in part because, you know, I did raise issues that were uncomfortable with him," Clinton told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Wednesday.

She spoke as President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin were meeting in Geneva, Switzerland.

"I did speak out about the oppression and, frankly, the rigged elections in Russia because I think you need both an inside and an outside game. You need a public and a private approach to Putin," Clinton said.  .      ...........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/hillary-clinton-putin-made-it-his-mission-deny-me-presidency
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

OMG, here we go again!  *****rollingeyes*****

Hillary Clinton: 'Putin Made It His Mission to Deny Me the Presidency'

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who lost the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump, is still blaming Russia.

"You know, remember, Putin made it his mission to deny me the presidency, in part because, you know, I did raise issues that were uncomfortable with him," Clinton told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Wednesday.

She spoke as President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin were meeting in Geneva, Switzerland.

"I did speak out about the oppression and, frankly, the rigged elections in Russia because I think you need both an inside and an outside game. You need a public and a private approach to Putin," Clinton said.  .      ...........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/hillary-clinton-putin-made-it-his-mission-deny-me-presidency

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I didn't know she was still alive, much less still bitching about her horrible campaign.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

BassWrangler

I didn't know she was still alive, much less still bitching about her horrible campaign.

She has to pipe up every now and again to remind us all what an awful person she is.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think you are right. Once in a while she has to remind the world that she is still around.
I'll bet she went Ballistic! when Biden didn't chose her as VP.
Not only that, he didn't even offer her SoS or anything at all.
Now Hillary's only hope is to get to Kamala somehow for some government position.
And she may be right. Kamala may throw her a bone of some kind.
But it will only happen if Pelosi 'approves' first.
I'm not so sure that Pelosi cares for Hillary very much.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think she has come to believe her own lie....or just can't give up the ruse.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Sure, Putin preferred Donald "America First" Trump to Hillary "Reset Button" Clinton. The Hilldebeaste is both stupid and delusional.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
When Trump announced he was running, I knew then he would win.  At no time did I think Hillary would win in 2016.

Her alcoholism is fermenting her solidly dishonest brain.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When Trump announced he was running, I knew then he would win.  At no time did I think Hillary would win in 2016.

Her alcoholism is fermenting her solidly dishonest brain.
She was so obviously either sick or drunk toward the end of the campaign, stumbling, fainting, falling down, and disappearing for weeks at a time ... I honestly, in a medical sense not in a sarcastic way, did not think she would live very much longer after 2016. By election day, her appearances were pathetic. It was obvious something serious was wrong with her.

Offline libertybele

She was so obviously either sick or drunk toward the end of the campaign, stumbling, fainting, falling down, and disappearing for weeks at a time ... I honestly, in a medical sense not in a sarcastic way, did not think she would live very much longer after 2016. By election day, her appearances were pathetic. It was obvious something serious was wrong with her.

I don't believe she has/had a drinking problem.  I think she had a stroke and is suffering from the symptoms.  She I believe is suffering from some form of dementia.  She didn't campaign against Biden, Kamel and the others for a reason.  She was too ill and she's no spring chicken.

Yet, last I heard her speak, she has it much more together than Joe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hillary is a lady short on looks, absolutely deprived of any fashion sense, has a figure like a Jurassic monster, very greedy when it comes to taking other peoples money for nothing, and those are her good qualities.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Aw shaddup, ya pathetic old sow.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Aw shaddup, ya pathetic old sow.
She must have run out of people to suicide.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
He bought and paid for the broad, the drunken prostitute knows this.   She's totally cracked, now.

it's so funny.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:03:18 am by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I think you are right. Once in a while she has to remind the world that she is still around.
I'll bet she went Ballistic! when Biden didn't chose her as VP.
Not only that, he didn't even offer her SoS or anything at all.
Now Hillary's only hope is to get to Kamala somehow for some government position.
And she may be right. Kamala may throw her a bone of some kind.
But it will only happen if Pelosi 'approves' first.
I'm not so sure that Pelosi cares for Hillary very much.

The Clinton's Reign of Treason for profit is at an end.  That era ended when Trump prevented them from stealing the election.

Because they failed to steal that election, the Rodents doubled down to steal the one after.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline roamer_1

Hillary is a lady

Sorry. Stopped right there...  **nononono*

:laugh: :tongue2:

Offline GtHawk

Sorry. Stopped right there...  **nononono*

But h lady is tramp

BassWrangler

Hillary is a lady short on looks, absolutely deprived of any fashion sense, has a figure like a Jurassic monster, very greedy when it comes to taking other peoples money for nothing, and those are her good qualities.

BassWrangler

The Clinton's Reign of Treason for profit is at an end.  That era ended when Trump prevented them from stealing the election.

Because they failed to steal that election, the Rodents doubled down to steal the one after.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Harpy can blame shift all she wants, but she refused her husbands advice while running, and slick knows how to manipulate people at election times.  HARPY SOLD THE RUSSIANS ENOUGH NUCLEAR MATERIAL TO START AND END WWIII, do you really think they are enemies?.   Hill like Bill are deeply addicted to lieing and misrepresentation, THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

BassWrangler

Harpy can blame shift all she wants, but she refused her husbands advice while running, and slick knows how to manipulate people at election times.  HARPY SOLD THE RUSSIANS ENOUGH NUCLEAR MATERIAL TO START AND END WWIII, do you really think they are enemies?.   Hill like Bill are deeply addicted to lieing and misrepresentation, THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE.

Offline GtHawk

Some golden oldies of the moldy oldie

Any wonder why America's reaction was

and

BassWrangler

Some golden oldies of the moldy oldie

:beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Hits all about me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

I gotta admit I am kind of surprised she is sober enough to even remember running and losing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!