Author Topic: Joe Biden Apologizes to Establishment Media Which Returns Favor Praising Performance at Summit with  (Read 197 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Apologizes to Establishment Media Which Returns Favor Praising Performance at Summit with Putin

Wendell Husebø 16 Jun 2021

The establishment media gushed over President Joe Biden’s meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday after Biden apologized for snapping at a CNN reporter during his solo press conference.

“I owe my last question an apology. I shouldn’t have — I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy with the last answer I gave. Anyway, thanks for being here,” he said in relation to a question offered by a CNN reporter concerning why Biden was confident Putin would change his behavior towards America.

“What the hell?… When did I say I was confident?” Biden snapped.

Back on the air, CNN anchor Alisyn Camerota then praised Biden for communicating clearly with Putin regarding cyber attacks.

“I didn’t know that President Biden would have to spell it explicitly what’s off limits, but he said that’s what he did,” she praised.

CNN later wrote an analysis piece which depicted Biden as a hero for preserving democracy “at home and abroad.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/06/16/joe-biden-apologizes-to-establishment-media-which-returns-favor-praising-performance-at-summit-with-putin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34