Author Topic: Biden Flinched ..Brandon Morse  (Read 72 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Flinched ..Brandon Morse
« on: June 16, 2021, 09:36:34 pm »
Biden Flinched
By Brandon Morse | Jun 16, 2021 5:30 PM ET

Well, that escalated quickly.

As my colleague Bonchie just reported, President Joe Biden lost it on a reporter asking questions of him after his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. It was a moment that would have been setting newsrooms ablaze if the President was anyone but a Democrat.

As Bonchie reported, the question that was asked of Biden by CNN’s Kaitlan Collins was simple.

“Why are you so confident (Putin) will change his behavior, Mr. President?” she asked.

Had this been any other president we may have seen a calm, well-reasoned answer. Instead, gramps got cranky and launched after Collins with unreasonable anger.

“I’m not confident I’m going to change his behavior. What the hell? What do you do all the time? When did I say I was confident? I said….let’s get it straight….” he said before claiming that any funny business from Putin will diminish Russia’s standing in the world. Before he finally walked away, he lobbed that maybe Collins is in the wrong business.

Biden is often angry with being asked questions, but usually, the questions are inconvenient to an established narrative he’s supposed to be carrying. His anger is usually the result of him being unable or unwilling to sell it convincingly against a question that’s hard to answer.

This wasn’t even a hard question to answer. It wasn’t worth getting angry about. So why was he so bothered?

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/06/16/biden-flinched-n397738
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34