Author Topic: Financial Blacklisting: Wells Fargo Shuts Down GOP Senate Candidate Lauren Witzke’s Bank Account  (Read 376 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Financial Blacklisting: Wells Fargo Shuts Down GOP Senate Candidate Lauren Witzke’s Bank Account

Allum Bokhari 16 Jun 2021

Wells Fargo, one of the largest retail banks in the United States, has shut down the bank account of Lauren Witzke, who ran as the Republican party candidate for U.S. Senate in the state of Delaware last year.

In a post on Telegram, Witzke reported that her bank account had been shut down, leaving her stranded in Florida.

“Wells Fargo has shut down my bank account, taking all of my money and leaving me with a zero balance,” wrote Witzke.

“When I called Wells Fargo told me that it was a ‘business decision’ and that they have the right to close my account at any time. Had I not been surrounded by friends in Florida, I would be completely stranded. Use this as a warning and get your money out of Wells Fargo if you are a conservative. This is so evil.”

Witzke has also been canceled by social media companies. She was blacklisted by Twitter in March for condemning the alleged sexualization of minors by Alok Vaid-Menon, a far-left “transfeminine” activist.

In a comment to Breitbart News, Wells Fargo did not deny shutting down the account, but insisted that it does not make such decisions for political reasons.

https://twitter.com/pdabrosca/status/1404830120641245184

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/06/16/financial-blacklisting-wells-fargo-shuts-down-gop-senate-candidate-lauren-witzkes-bank-account/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I'd love to hear their excuse. If there's money in the account, let her have it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I'd love to hear their excuse. If there's money in the account, let her have it.

If there's money in the account, and they now show a zero balance, they have STOLEN the money, and have done so across state lines, thus almost certainly triggering federal wire fraud charges if the DoJ was run by honest people.

That they may return the stolen funds later does not in anyway absolve them of the crime.

And sane people stopped using Wells Fargo decades ago, what with their crazy fees and kleptocratic ways.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.