Author Topic: BREAKING: Arrest Warrant Issued Swalwell Team Member Who Entered Mo Brooks’ Home  (Read 494 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Arrest Warrant Issued Swalwell Team Member Who Entered Mo Brooks’ Home
An arrest warrant has been issued for the Swalwell team member who entered Mo Brooks' home without permission
by Tom Pappert   
June 16, 2021

On June 6, Rep. Mo Brooks, now running for the U.S. Senate, revealed that a private investigator paid by Eric Swalwell entered his home without his permission and confronted his wife to serve Brooks with a lawsuit related to January 6. Brooks said that the entry was illegal, and slammed Swalwell for sending his team to his home.

In a press release, Brooks’ office now says “Tuesday, a warrant was issued for the arrest of Congressman Eric Swalwell teammate Christian Seklecki of Georgia for the Class A misdemeanor of 1st Degree Criminal Trespass. Christian Seklecki illegally entered Congressman Mo Brooks’ (AL-05) home and accosted his wife, Martha Brooks, on June 6, 2021. On June 7, Congressman Brooks released home surveillance video proving Seklecki stalked Martha Brooks and ran into the Brooks’ home without the Brooks’ knowledge or permission.”

more
https://nationalfile.com/breaking-arrest-warrant-issued-swalwell-team-member-who-entered-mo-brooks-home/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
SOuldn't there be a warrant issued for Swalwell too>
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Every day it's one step closer to civil war it seems like...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Maybe this is a true Paul Harvey moment, and we are waitng for "The Rest of the Story"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

He's a Made Guy in the Deep State Mafia.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Every day it's one step closer to civil war it seems like...

As I keep saying - this country has already broken up, we're just in the Dead Man Walking phase.
The Republic is lost.