Author Topic: Ronna McDaniel: Border was secure, now it's a 'catastrophe' under Biden-Harris  (Read 264 times)

Offline libertybele

Seriously?  Her opinion on the border isn't what her job entails.  Her job is seeing that we have a fair, free and smooth election, of which she absolutely FAILED!!!!!! The only thing she seemed to be focused on during the election was how many attendees were at Trump's rallies, which was an absolute waste of time and did nothing to help get him elected. She needs to be replaced or else we will see Uncle Mittens as the nominee.

Ronna McDaniel: Border was secure, now it's a 'catastrophe' under Biden-Harris

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel told "The Faulkner Focus" on Wednesday that former President Trump "solved the border crisis" and the Biden administration created a catastrophe out of it.

RONNA MCDANIEL: The border is in crisis. I think every American looks at what is happening, with a 200% increase in people coming through, 14,000 children unaccompanied last month. I can’t even imagine the atrocities they are facing along with the sweltering heat and coming unaccompanied and an 800% increase in the fentanyl coming across the Texas border. We know we have an overdose problem in this country and the border is porous. Kamala Harris is sending a clear message. She doesn’t care. She doesn’t want to hear it. Not calling Governor Abbott. She knows she is in charge on an issue she decided to turn a blind eye to and people are suffering as a result..............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ronna-mcdaniel-trump-border-catastrophe-biden-harris
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Harris is tasked with Border Security, but word has it, hosting Cheese Puff parties for the other ladies has more priority.

As Cruz, stated....   30 somehting days, and this wench still hasn't visited the border.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.