Author Topic: Pelosi Presses Forward, Says House Will Investigate Jan. 6 Capitol Riot  (Read 341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Presses Forward, Says House Will Investigate Jan. 6 Capitol Riot
Madison Summers
June 16, 2021 at 10:31am

The House of Representatives will step up its investigations into the riot that occurred at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, according to The Associated Press (AP).

Senate Republicans blocked a bill to create an independent commission to investigate the Capitol riot.

However, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said on Tuesday, “We can’t wait any longer. We will proceed,” according to AP.

An option that is being considered is creating a select committee, which would put majority Democrats in charge, AP reports.

“Whether we have a commission today, tomorrow or the next day over in the Senate, or not, the work of the committees will be very important in what we’re seeking for the American people — the truth,” Pelosi said.

more
https://ijr.com/pelosi-house-will-investigate-jan-6-capitol-riot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hey nan how about the 100X damage and destruction that was inacted by BLM and Antifa terrorist during summer of 2020.  Why isn't that being investigated with how the dems were involved, including bailing out those arrested.

Kind of ironic that this kind of witch hunt would be led by the Queen Bitch Witch.   
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 02:50:31 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

whatever happened to ol' fashioned oversight and bills of appropriation?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Kinda hard to come under scrutiny for your own actions on Jan 6th when you're the one leading the investigation right Nan?

Not that the media will ever ask her the hard questions about certain decisions that were made that day but still...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Kinda hard to come under scrutiny for your own actions on Jan 6th when you're the one leading the investigation right Nan?

Not that the media will ever ask her the hard questions about certain decisions that were made that day but still...

Sucks to be Nan, knowing daily some Arkansas "low life" tea bagged her chair and the stuff on her desk. No incentive there huh bitch?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Sucks to be Nan, knowing daily some Arkansas "low life" tea bagged her chair and the stuff on her desk. No incentive there huh bitch?

I feel sure she had everything replaced at tax payers expense.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!