Author Topic: Seattle cops who attended Jan. 6 Trump rally ordered to give financial, personal info to city or be  (Read 314 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seattle cops who attended Jan. 6 Trump rally ordered to give financial, personal info to city or be fired
June 16, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

A half-dozen Seattle police officers who attended the Jan. 6 rally where then-President Donald Trump spoke are being forced to provide city officials with personal and financial data or face termination.

According to an online post by Seattle talk radio host Jason Rantz, the controversial demand for information comes after the department began an investigation into the officers in January after two of them posted photos to social media showing they attended the rally. Afterward, four additional officers self-reported that they had attended the rally as well.

“Though there was no evidence that any of the officers participated in the riot, the civilian-led Office of Police Accountability (OPA) began a proactive investigation to see if any of the officers broke any laws,” Rantz wrote.

“Months into the investigation, sources say no evidence has emerged of any wrongdoing. And none of the officers have been federally charged for any illegal behavior,” he added. “That doesn’t mean OPA won’t offer findings of guilt against an officer for witnessing an illegal act at the Capitol without reporting it.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/16/seattle-cops-who-attended-jan-6-trump-rally-ordered-to-give-financial-personal-info-to-city-or-be-fired-1089630/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I cannot believe this shit - political persecution - is being allowed in my country.

We're no better than Russia, Cuba or China now.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
I cannot believe this shit - political persecution - is being allowed in my country.

We're no better than Russia, Cuba or China now.

YOUR country was stolen from you last November.   

This is what happens when an illegitimate political party starts trying to consolidate unearned political power.

The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is clearly against the 1st Amendment.

Not guilty of anything but attending a rally?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington