Author Topic: A massive surge in COVID vaccine deaths  (Read 659 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A massive surge in COVID vaccine deaths
« on: June 16, 2021, 01:43:18 pm »
June 16, 2021
A massive surge in COVID vaccine deaths
By Antonio R. Chaves

A month ago, Tucker Carlson raised concerns over the unusual number of deaths associated with the COVID vaccines.  Prominent "fact-checkers" immediately scrambled to discredit these concerns as "misleading" and "lacking in context."  FactCheck.org even went on to say, "it's wrong to suggest that reported deaths in the VAERS System database were all caused by vaccines," but Tucker Carlson never made this claim.

The news site Revolver provided context with a graph that showed an astonishing 3,000% spike in vaccine-related deaths.  Unfortunately, the article did not provide a link to the source, and the "Open VAERS" website is cumbersome to navigate.  Fortunately the U.K.-based Daily Exposé provided a direct link to the CDC's interactive website, so I am forever in its debt.  I was so impressed with the website that I prepared a three-minute instructional video.  Share this video with your doctor.

Based on the CDC's data, reports of vaccine-related deaths and permanent disabilities have gone up 3,300% and 850% in 2021 (Graph 1).  This is even higher than the spike that Revolver posted ten days prior to my query.  We are currently only halfway through 2021, so this disparity may double by December.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/a_massive_surge_in_covid_vaccine_deaths.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: A massive surge in COVID vaccine deaths
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 02:15:50 pm »
The VAERS database is raw data. It counts, among other things, people who died after receiving the vaccine. The vast majority have not been investigated and may have occurred well after receiving the vaccine. Calling them "vaccine deaths" is inaccurate at best, and when the source is the likes of JFK Jr.'s "ChildrensHealthDefense" or Joseph Mercola, intentional deception. Given that pretty much every state focused first on seniors and there was a Federally coordinated effort to vaccinate people in SNFs and ALFs, a large percentage of those vaccinated earliest were people with serious preexisting conditions.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

BassWrangler

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 03:00:46 pm »
The VAERS database is raw data. It counts, among other things, people who died after receiving the vaccine. The vast majority have not been investigated and may have occurred well after receiving the vaccine. Calling them "vaccine deaths" is inaccurate at best, and when the source is the likes of JFK Jr.'s "ChildrensHealthDefense" or Joseph Mercola, intentional deception. Given that pretty much every state focused first on seniors and there was a Federally coordinated effort to vaccinate people in SNFs and ALFs, a large percentage of those vaccinated earliest were people with serious preexisting conditions.

Not to mention that when the sample population goes from zero to 136 million, you're going to see an increase in any statistic associated with that group.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 03:01:58 pm »
Life is a terminal disease.  We are born into the grave.  At some point in our lives, we shall be killed by death.

The hospitalizaton numbers are the most reliable measure.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 04:22:25 pm »
Life is a terminal disease.  We are born into the grave.  At some point in our lives, we shall be killed by death.

The hospitalizaton numbers are the most reliable measure.
You are saying then, simply put, that life is the number one cause of death?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 04:55:54 pm »
You are saying then, simply put, that life is the number one cause of death?

Being born has a near 100% death rate.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 09:51:24 pm »
Being born has a near 100% death rate.
I'm guessing Keith Richards is the exception.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 11:01:04 pm »

:mauslaff:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2021, 11:23:29 pm »

He won't die like everyone else; one day he will just become motionless, like a statue, and stay that way - never decomposing.