Author Topic: It Begins: Joe Biden Meets with Vladimir Putin in Geneva  (Read 950 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It Begins: Joe Biden Meets with Vladimir Putin in Geneva
« on: June 16, 2021, 01:13:36 pm »
It Begins: Joe Biden Meets with Vladimir Putin in Geneva

Charlie Spiering 16 Jun 2021

President Joe Biden and Russian president Vladimir Putin met on Wednesday, kicking off their long-anticipated meeting in Geneva, Switzerland.

The two leaders briefly shook hands before entering the 18th-century Swiss villa for the summit.

Putin and Biden spoke briefly to the press at the top of the meeting with the help of an interpreter, but the audio was very poor.

“I know you’ve been on a long journey and have a lot of work,” Putin said, according to CNN. “Still the U.S. and Russia and U.S. relations have a lot of issues accumulated that require the highest level meeting and I hope our meeting will be productive.”

One American reporter asked Biden if he could trust Putin and the president looked at her and nodded.

A White House official immediately clarified on social media that Biden was not responding to any particular question.

“It was a chaotic scrum with reporters shouting over each other. The president was very clearly not responding to any one question, but nodding in acknowledgment to the press generally,” Deputy Press Secretary Kate Bedingfield wrote.

Biden smiled several times as photographers took photos, but Putin remained solemn.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/16/it-begins-joe-biden-meets-with-vladimir-putin-in-geneva/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: It Begins: Joe Biden Meets with Vladimir Putin in Geneva
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 01:16:59 pm »
Putin mush have a real firm hand shake.  Joe looks like he shit his pants.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 02:06:02 pm »
Ex-WH Stenographer Recalls Witnessing Putin Humiliate Biden In Past Meeting: ‘Left Biden Speechless’
By  Daily Wire News
Jun 16, 2021   DailyWire.com

WASHINGTON, DC - MAY 20: U.S. President Joe Biden delivers remarks on the conflict in the Middle East from the White House on May 20, 2021 in Washington, DC. Israel and Hamas announced that they would agree to a cease-fire, which will take into effect on Friday, following days of fighting that claimed more than 200 lives.
Anna Moneymaker / Getty Images

Joe Biden’s former White House stenographer recounted in a series of interviews last year and in an op-ed from several weeks ago how then-Vice President Biden was allegedly dominated by then-Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin during a 2011 meeting in Moscow.

Mike McCormick, who, according to the Free Beacon, worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years and with Biden from 2011 to 2017, revealed details about what happened during the meeting between the two leaders, which he says never made it into the press. ...

McCormick said that he witnessed Biden “getting bullied by authoritarian leaders,” including when “almost the same thing happened several months later in China” and several years later “in Turkey.”

In his book, McCormick wrote that “[Putin’s] message was unmistakable: I’m in charge of the room, I’m in charge of my country, and I’m in charge of the reset.”  ... Daily Wire

Link to referenced National Pulse op-ed.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 06:02:33 pm »
At least the press conference went well.  :silly:

https://twitter.com/MrsT106/status/1405223197335855108

Offline mountaineer

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 06:11:14 pm »
Watched both pressers...   My takeaways.

1. Putin at least had the courage to take questions from a hostile foreign press.  CNN bitch was downright disrespectful, and should be canned for representing our country that way.  Biden took nothing but powder puff questions, and none from foreign correspondents.

2.  Biden was devoid of content, rambled, and out of the blue even talked about invading Russia.  And beleive it or not, called Putin President Trump during the exchanges.

3.  Meltdown at the end was truly mind blowing.  Women actually gave him a powder puff quesiton, and he attacked her for no reason.  I think his dementia meds were wearing out (and man was he squinting- dialated eyes).  His manner of abruptly ending the presser was also very strange. 

Terrible performance
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 06:38:31 pm »
They need to bring him home!

I fear for our country...all the despots of the world saw this performance also.. :crying:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 06:43:19 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 06:44:12 pm »
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
1h
Joe Biden says he gave Putin a list of “critical infrastructures” that should be “off limits” from cyber attacks
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 07:16:48 pm »
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
1h
Joe Biden says he gave Putin a list of “critical infrastructures” that should be “off limits” from cyber attacks
How do you say "to-do list" in Russian?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 07:36:31 pm »
CNN’s Collins: I Appreciate Biden Apologizing to Me, But It’s ‘Completely Unnecessary’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/16/cnns-collins-i-appreciate-biden-apologizing-to-me-but-its-completely-unnecessary/
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2021, 07:37:32 pm »
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
1h
I'd like to see that list, so I can know what critical infrastructures are fair game for cyber attacks.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2021, 08:26:40 pm »
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
1h

https://twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1405259256241307651
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2021, 08:33:41 pm »
I'd like to see that list, so I can know what critical infrastructures are fair game for cyber attacks.

And also which ones we fear the most.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline thackney

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2021, 08:36:54 pm »
And also which ones we fear the most.

May have just been a list of those that paid the democrat insurance policy price.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2021, 10:20:17 pm »
Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, Turkey, Hamas, PLO, and countless others are going to explode with aggression. Now that they see clearly that Mr. Magoo is in charge of America, they know there is no better time to strike than now.

They will move on goals they have desired for decades. We will see more international global conflicts and wars in the next two years than has been seen since WWII since America has elected Neville Chamberlain as President.

Biden is weak, frail, and in decline mentally. Weakness always leads to war.

The super-rich uber-Liberal millionaires and billionaires always imagined that when America falls, which they support, they can simply run somewhere else. They may find there is no where to run to. As the global conflicts envelope the entire Earth.

If the billionaires/Twitter/Google/Facebook/et al, think the coming Communist Government is going to allow them to keep their positions and their wealth, then they are idiots and fools. They will all be in the same boat as everyone else, or worse. Communist Governments historically kill off anyone they perceive as a 'threat'. And that includes professors and the rich.

It is going to be a rough ride for everyone. But if history plays out, it will be much worse on the 'supporters of La Révolution' than it will be for the average Joe. Communists will think of them as proven traitors. If they can overthrow America, then perhaps they will overthrow us? That is a risk they will not take. Better safe than sorry.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.