Author Topic: Biden is a joke on the world stage  (Read 435 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Biden is a joke on the world stage
« on: June 16, 2021, 11:33:02 am »
American Thinker by J.B. Shurk 6/16/2021

Stop me if you've heard this joke before.  The Russian president and the American president decide to meet up in Geneva to work out their differences. 

The Russian president says, "I'm concerned for your country, sir.  The same Big Tech companies that helped rig your election by paying off election workers and manipulating the flow of information to voters are now engaged in mass censorship of half the country as they protect your grip on power.  Your corporate news people discarded any pretense of being an investigative 'free press' long ago and openly launder propaganda from your Intelligence Community and a small collection of multinational corporate oligarchs advancing outright lies.  They spent years blaming Hillary's election loss on a 'Russian dossier' that Hillary's own campaign created, and nobody was ever brought to justice for a lie that tore your country in two and brought ours to the brink of war.

"Antifa and Black Lives Matter have destroyed many of your cities and repeatedly terrorized your citizens, yet you celebrate them as heroes, while your corrupt FBI categorizes them as mere 'ideas' spreading 'hope and change.'  Your Democratic Party has closed churches and punished the faithful for practicing their religion in the face of a virus that has proved far less lethal than predicted.  At the same time, your government health agencies and medical journals conspired to cover up the origin of the illness in Wuhan, China, while allowing hundreds of thousands of your citizens to die by engaging in a disinformation campaign against certain generic pharmaceutical drugs that have been around for decades and proven highly effective in treating the new lab-created disease. 

"Your education system is teaching that racism is good if it hurts people with lighter skin color.  Your military is purging members who speak out against communism.  Your Justice Department has engaged in the worst kind of political persecution against conservatives, while shielding Democrats from criminal inquiries.  You're encouraging anger and violence against your own citizen police forces.  You're aiding drug cartels and sex-traffickers at your southern border.  You and your family have been bought handsomely by the Chinese Communist Party.  And even though a majority of the American people believe you outright stole the 2020 election, you've criminalized those who say so as 'domestic terrorists,' thrown hundreds of political prisoners into solitary confinement without bail or trial, and excused the killing of an unarmed Air Force veteran for the crime of trespassing in the 'People's House,' even though there is ample video footage of Capitol Police inviting political protesters inside the building.

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/biden_is_a_joke_on_the_world_stage.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 01:36:42 pm »
June 16, 2021
By J.B. Shurk

Stop me if you've heard this joke before.  The Russian president and the American president decide to meet up in Geneva to work out their differences. 

The Russian president says, "I'm concerned for your country, sir.  The same Big Tech companies that helped rig your election by paying off election workers and manipulating the flow of information to voters are now engaged in mass censorship of half the country as they protect your grip on power.  Your corporate news people discarded any pretense of being an investigative 'free press' long ago and openly launder propaganda from your Intelligence Community and a small collection of multinational corporate oligarchs advancing outright lies.  They spent years blaming Hillary's election loss on a 'Russian dossier' that Hillary's own campaign created, and nobody was ever brought to justice for a lie that tore your country in two and brought ours to the brink of war.

"Antifa and Black Lives Matter have destroyed many of your cities and repeatedly terrorized your citizens, yet you celebrate them as heroes, while your corrupt FBI categorizes them as mere 'ideas' spreading 'hope and change.'  Your Democratic Party has closed churches and punished the faithful for practicing their religion in the face of a virus that has proved far less lethal than predicted.  At the same time, your government health agencies and medical journals conspired to cover up the origin of the illness in Wuhan, China, while allowing hundreds of thousands of your citizens to die by engaging in a disinformation campaign against certain generic pharmaceutical drugs that have been around for decades and proven highly effective in treating the new lab-created disease. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/biden_is_a_joke_on_the_world_stage.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

BassWrangler

Re: Biden is a joke on the world stage
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 02:02:44 pm »
(Merged threads)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 03:43:22 pm »

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1405155778588250119
I remember a senior couple that were regular customers of mine, the wife was a bit more advanced than Biden with the shuffle walk that he is more often falling into. She would go from gentle and quiet to screaming outbursts and violence against her husband who like a Saint took it holding her and talking softly to her to calm her down. I doubt Joe has a single family member that would care for him the same way, including Dr. when the cameras and public aren't around.

I hope all those involved in putting this vile, hateful and dementia ridden idiot in the White House enjoy eternity in Hell.

Online rustynail

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 03:57:56 pm »
Reminds me of an Old BeeGees song, 'I started a joke'.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 09:18:51 pm »
Biden makes PM Chamberlain look decisive and brilliant.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 09:35:02 pm »

I hope all those involved in putting this vile, hateful and dementia ridden idiot in the White House enjoy eternity in Hell.

Ditto that. I'm even inclined to feel similarly towards those who enthusiastically supported him out of IGNORANCE. The signs were all there and the stakes are too high.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2021, 10:00:56 pm »
Ditto that. I'm even inclined to feel similarly towards those who enthusiastically supported him out of IGNORANCE. The signs were all there and the stakes are too high.
Yeah but no mean tweets, Captain Dementia just says them right out loud. I didn't agree with everything Trump did, but would rather have mean tweets from a man with a fully functioning brain and love of country any day over a dementia ridden lying pedophile.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 10:38:30 pm »
World stage...   National stage...  Broadway stage...  Trailer platform snake oil stage...

Doesn't matter.

ol' joe's the joke on any and all of them...!

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 10:55:02 pm »
World stage...   National stage...  Broadway stage...  Trailer platform snake oil stage...

Doesn't matter.

....but he is the president ....  8888crybaby
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 11:37:07 pm »

Doesn't matter.

And by proxy so is the United States. We've gone from super-power to blooper-power.