Author Topic: Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge  (Read 1983 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge
June 14, 2021 (21h ago)

Of all the questions asked, words spoken, and ink spilled on the so-called “Capitol Siege” of January 6, 2021, none hold the key to the entire event quite like what Sen. Amy Klobuchar asked of Christopher Wray.

The Democrat from Minnesota asked the Trump-appointed FBI Director: Did the federal government infiltrate any of the so-called “militia” organizations claimed to be responsible for planning and executing the Capitol Siege?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb71OJz-5mU&t=156s

Christopher Wray is able to uncomfortably weasel his way out of answering the question directly, partially because Klobuchar does him the courtesy of not asking him the question directly. Klobuchar instead asks the FBI director if he wishes he had infiltrated the militia organizations allegedly involved in 1/6 — assuming from the outset that there was in fact no infiltration, thereby providing the FBI director an easy way to avoid addressing the question one way or another.

Revolver News is willing to address the matter directly in the following three questions:

In the year leading up to 1/6 and during 1/6 itself, to what extent were the three primary militia groups (the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, and the Three Percenters) that the FBI, DOJ, Pentagon and network news have labeled most responsible for planning and executing a Capitol attack on 1/6 infiltrated by agencies of the federal government, or informants of said agencies?
    Exactly how many federal undercover agents or confidential informants were present at the Capitol or in the Capitol during the infamous “siege” and what roles did they play (merely passive informants or active instigators)?
    Finally, of all of the unindicted co-conspirators referenced in the charging documents of those indicted for crimes on 1/6, how many worked as a confidential informant or as an undercover operative for the federal government (FBI, Army Counterintelligence, etc.)?

more
https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/federal-foreknowledge-jan-6-unindicted-co-conspirators-raise-disturbing-questions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
It wasn't the "militia" people that organized the show.

it was the Rodents using Aunty Fa and (b)lack Lies Matter.

Should have asked if the FBI has infiltrated them.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker did a segment on this..when the video comes up I will post it here..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

Looks like Alex Jones was right in warning protesters not to go to the Capitol because it was a trap.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Looks like Alex Jones was right in warning protesters not to go to the Capitol because it was a trap.  :pondering:

Too bad Alex Jones outted himself as a hate-filled loon with his lies about Sandy Hook being faked.

So nobody with any sense listens to him any more.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline mountaineer

Agreed, Jones is a nut and I generally ignore him. But lately he's been accused of instigating the Jan. 6 "insurrection" when there's video evidence of him doing just the opposite, trying to discourage people from going to the Capitol. This was one time he was right.

Offline PeteS in CA

The Feds were aware of the people concocting their plan back in December. Either they - all the way up to Pelosi refusing National Guard assistance when Trump people suggested it - didn't take it seriously or they sensed political opportunity and purposely let it happen. Stupidity or political opportunism ... it's too close for me to call.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
HUGE! Revolver News Breaks Report on Likely Deep State Plants Inside Jan. 6 Uprising — WAS IT ALL PLANNED?
By Jim Hoft
Published June 15, 2021 at 12:23pm

Black Lives Matter-Antifa mobs have caused over one billion dollars in damages in cities across America since May. In Minneapolis alone Black Lives Matter mobs damaged or destroyed over 1,500 businesses or buildings.

Over 700 police officers were injured in the BLM riots — and that was back in June!

Black Lives Matter was linked to conservatively 91% of the riots that resulted in the most expensive property damage in US insurance history

Democrats incited the Black Lives Matter mobs for months as they destroyed communities across the country.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/huge-revolver-news-breaks-report-likely-deep-state-plants-inside-jan-6-uprising-planned/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Carlson: What Role Did the DOJ, FBI Play in the January 6 Capitol Riot?

Wednesday, Fox News Channel’s Tucker Carlson opened his program by revisiting a suggestion that the Department of Justice may have been aware of what was going to happen on January 6 on Capitol Hill prior to the event taking place.

He said the notion was verified by Twitter with its disclaimer apparently attempting to downplay the report.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/17/fncs-carlson-what-role-did-the-doj-fbi-play-in-the-january-6-capitol-riot/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
About That Revolver Story Claiming FBI Agents/Informants Are the Unnamed "Co-Conspirators" in Jan. 6 Indictments
By Shipwreckedcrew | Jun 17, 2021 11:15 PM ET

This story published by Revolver has been rocketing around Twitter for a couple of days, and my criticisms of the content of the story have earned me nothing but scorn from the ranks of the “everything about the FBI is corrupt” crowd.

I find a lot to be critical of with regard to the FBI.  You can go back and look at what I wrote about the Carter Page FISA, or what I wrote about the Flynn investigation.

But the Revolver story is simply laugh-out-loud nonsense in many, many regards.  The author of the Revolver story has a Ph.D. in Political Science and no legal background or training in the law that I have been able to find.

The story is extraordinarily long, and there is no way I can do a comprehensive “fisking” of all the errors in 1000-1200 words here.  But there are some very significant “whoppers” that are quite easy to respond to, and should give you a clear sense that the author was out of his element in writing about federal criminal procedure.

more
https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/06/17/about-that-revolver-story-claiming-fbi-agents-informants-are-the-unnamed-co-conspirators-in-jan-6-indictments-n398244
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

The author of the Revolver story has a Ph.D. in Political Science and no legal background or training in the law that I have been able to find.
Hardly the smoking gun this writer thinks it is.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1405695726223458306

Offline mountaineer

BassWrangler

About That Revolver Story Claiming FBI Agents/Informants Are the Unnamed "Co-Conspirators" in Jan. 6 Indictments
By Shipwreckedcrew | Jun 17, 2021 11:15 PM ET

This story published by Revolver has been rocketing around Twitter for a couple of days, and my criticisms of the content of the story have earned me nothing but scorn from the ranks of the “everything about the FBI is corrupt” crowd.

I find a lot to be critical of with regard to the FBI.  You can go back and look at what I wrote about the Carter Page FISA, or what I wrote about the Flynn investigation.

But the Revolver story is simply laugh-out-loud nonsense in many, many regards.  The author of the Revolver story has a Ph.D. in Political Science and no legal background or training in the law that I have been able to find.

The story is extraordinarily long, and there is no way I can do a comprehensive “fisking” of all the errors in 1000-1200 words here.  But there are some very significant “whoppers” that are quite easy to respond to, and should give you a clear sense that the author was out of his element in writing about federal criminal procedure.

more
https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2021/06/17/about-that-revolver-story-claiming-fbi-agents-informants-are-the-unnamed-co-conspirators-in-jan-6-indictments-n398244

Good article, thanks for posting. This certainly calls into question the conclusions in that Revolver.news story. Sounds like Tucker Carlson really stepped on his Johnson running that segment. I wonder if he will do a follow-up.

Offline skeeter

Hardly the smoking gun this writer thinks it is.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1405695726223458306
Neither are the rest of the “whoppers”, or, apparently, the other “whopper” the writer presents. A lot of inside baseball talk about what constitutes an unindicted co-conspirator.

Plus IMO the dismissive tone of the writer also calls into question his motives for penning this essay.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 02:15:02 pm by skeeter »

Offline goatprairie

Good article, thanks for posting. This certainly calls into question the conclusions in that Revolver.news story. Sounds like Tucker Carlson really stepped on his Johnson running that segment. I wonder if he will do a follow-up.
I like Carlson. The wife and I watch his show every night. But nobody is perfect. He is trying to make the case that the FBI engineered the whole Jan 6 fiasco. Highly doubtful.
Did the FBI have informers in the ranks of the rioters? Sure, very possible.
But I find it highly unlikely they would engineer an attack on the CB.
It was most likely pretty much like it appeared....a bunch of Trumpsters, under urging of Trump, invaded the CB. Some were just clueless mopes wandering around gazing at the scenery. But of number of them were battling the police causing physical harm.
Unindicted "co-conspirators" whom Carlson believes were FBI agents are again most likely rioters cooperating with the FBI.
Not that the FBI isn't capable of screwing things up.
But Carlson seems to be going out of his way to absolve Trump or his followers of any blame in the whole thing.

Offline goatprairie

Neither are the rest of the “whoppers”, or, apparently, the other “whopper” the writer presents. A lot of inside baseball talk about what constitutes an unindicted co-conspirator.

Plus IMO the dismissive tone of the writer also calls into question his motives for penning this essay.
He is a regular writer for Red State (which has banned me from making comments) and has long experience with law.
Apparently, he has written many articles for RS, and was defended by many of the commenters.
Just maybe he's correct that Carlson went off on weird tangent speculating with no facts to back up his claims. Which seems likely.

Offline skeeter

He is a regular writer for Red State (which has banned me from making comments) and has long experience with law.
Apparently, he has written many articles for RS, and was defended by many of the commenters.
Just maybe he's correct that Carlson went off on weird tangent speculating with no facts to back up his claims. Which seems likely.
He could be F Lee Baileys spawn, I’ve never heard of him. I read the article and I wasn’t impressed. It didn’t live up to its promise, that’s all.

Of course you’ll bite.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 04:05:42 pm by skeeter »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

Check out this thread on Twitter about an instigator named Ray Epps. He's seen on Jan. 5 and 6 encouraging people to storm the Capitol. Is Epps a federal agent? I don't know who this tweeter is - he may be a Q follower, but his allegations are interesting.

https://twitter.com/BrebDaily/status/1405473568096358413
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 02:20:58 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I like Carlson. The wife and I watch his show every night. But nobody is perfect. He is trying to make the case that the FBI engineered the whole Jan 6 fiasco. Highly doubtful.
Did the FBI have informers in the ranks of the rioters? Sure, very possible.
But I find it highly unlikely they would engineer an attack on the CB.
It was most likely pretty much like it appeared....a bunch of Trumpsters, under urging of Trump, invaded the CB. Some were just clueless mopes wandering around gazing at the scenery. But of number of them were battling the police causing physical harm.
Unindicted "co-conspirators" whom Carlson believes were FBI agents are again most likely rioters cooperating with the FBI.
Not that the FBI isn't capable of screwing things up.
But Carlson seems to be going out of his way to absolve Trump or his followers of any blame in the whole thing.

Why, FBI informants have never, ever incited violence.   *****rollingeyes*****

I wish sometimes I could live in your dream world.  Life would be so much easier.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Glenn Greenwald Asks Reasonable Questions About the FBI’s Involvement in January 6th Capitol Hill Event
June 18, 2021 | Sundance
While journalist Darren Beattie insults CTH for pointing out the flaws in his advocacy (calling CTH “autistic and stupid“, duly noted), journalist Glenn Greenwald focuses his intellectual armament against the correct enemy highlighting the pattern of the FBI infiltrating and manipulating domestic groups.  Greenwald has a solid outline on Substack worth reading (excerpt):

Greenwald – […] “If the FBI had advanced knowledge of what was being plotted yet did nothing to stop the attack, it raises numerous possibilities about why that is. It could be that they just had yet another “intelligence failure” of the kind that they claimed caused them to miss the 9/11 attack and therefore need massive new surveillance authorities, budget increases, and new Patriot-Act-type laws to fix it. It could be that they allowed the riot to happen because they did not take it seriously enough or because some of them supported the cause behind it, or because they realized that there would be benefits to the security state if it happened. Or it could be that they were using those operatives under their control to plot with, direct, and drive the attack — as they have done so many times in the past — and allowed it to happen out of either negligence or intent.” (continue reading)

Greenwald’s points, and his historic references, are well taken; actually, Greenwald’s outline reminded CTH of an event in 2015 that in hindsight has a very similar pattern and reference point(s).

Do you remember the 2015 Waco, Texas, Twin Peaks shooting/massacre?

Everything about the “Twin Peaks” massacre in 2015 was sketchy from the outset.  There were local, state and federal law enforcement units surrounding the gathering of the bikers at the restaurant.  No-one admits exactly who started the shooting (claims are disputed) but when the smoke cleared many of the dead bikers were shot by .223 rifle ammunition, later identified as the ammunition carried in the weapons of the SWAT and federal snipers who were pre-positioned around the venue.

Hundreds of shots were fired from the perimeter of the building by law enforcement directly into the crowd.  You might remember the FBI (“federal law enforcement”) took over the investigation and the forensics results from bullets retrieved were sealed as part of the investigation.  Almost two-hundred people were arrested, many charged with “conspiracy”, but not a single person was ever convicted of any crime.  Only one case brought to court, and they couldn’t even get close to a conviction. Not a single conviction of any crime. ...
Conservative Treehouse

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carlson: The FBI is noted for creating crimes and then busting suspects who were entrapped

Carlson went on to explain that Ghaada was replaced by a woman calling herself Jannah, but she was not interested in a romantic relationship. Rather, she said she was interested in waging jihad.

“She told Ryyaan that if he planned to kill himself, he should take out some infidels along with him,” said the host.

“‘When it’s jihad, or when it’s based on our creed or for a cause, that’s the only time Allah allows it,’ she wrote,” Carlson said. “Eventually, Ryyaan admitted to Jannah that he had fantasized about killing people in the church near his pizza shop, though he stressed that he would never actually do it. In fact, he encouraged Jannah not to hurt anyone.”

Days later, however, Ryyaan was arrested by FBI agents, and it was then he learned that the two women were fictitious. Carlson said the bureau “spent an entire year” trying “to entrap a depressed pizza delivery boy and created a honey trap to do it.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/19/carlson-the-fbi-is-noted-for-creating-crimes-and-then-busting-suspects-who-were-entrapped-1091294/

Support the USO