Author Topic: Dana Loesch Drops Facts on Andrew McCabe After His Disgraceful Comments About Congressional Baseball  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dana Loesch Drops Facts on Andrew McCabe After His Disgraceful Comments About Congressional Baseball Shooting
By Sister Toldjah | Jun 15, 2021 4:30 PM ET

Serial liar/disgraced former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe appeared on CNN today to talk about the Biden administration’s just-released “National Strategy for Combating Domestic Terrorism,” a document that some worry will be used as the latest launching point for further baseless politically-motivated federal investigations against conservatives.

In announcing the strategy earlier today, one of the incidents of domestic terrorism Attorney General Merrick Garland brought up was the June 14, 2017 Congressional baseball practice mass shooting in which four people were shot, including Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.), who was nearly killed by the deranged Bernie Sanders supporter who specifically targeted Republicans for assassination.

During the CNN segment, McCabe was specifically asked if he thought Garland’s mentioning of the baseball field shooting was “significant” in the context of Garland’s other remarks about how the FBI viewed white supremacy as the “top domestic violence threat.” Here’s how McCabe responded:

“But he brought the other side of the equation into it by referring to the shooting of the Congressional baseball practice, and he did it very carefully by saying the shooting by someone who committed the shooting only after he confirmed that the players were Republicans. So I think that reflects the fact that the FBI still doesn’t exactly know what that shooter was up to. They never really uncovered the sort of detailed evidence that laid out a specific plot or an objective. But it is undeniable that he was targeting Republicans. And really, I thought, very effective.”

more w/video
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/06/15/dana-loesch-drops-facts-on-andrew-mccabe-after-disgraceful-comments-about-congressional-baseball-shooting-n397202
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Effective?"  I'm sure that squares with your so-called morality just fine, G-Man.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: