Author Topic: Exclusive — Mike Pompeo: Wuhan Lab Still Operational, Next Virus Could ‘Kill not Three Million, but  (Read 743 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Mike Pompeo: Wuhan Lab Still Operational, Next Virus Could ‘Kill not Three Million, but 30 Million’

Robert Kraychik 15 Jun 2021

The Wuhan Institute of Virology is still operational and likely still undertaking gain-of-function research to develop coronaviruses that are more lethal and contagious, former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Tuesday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow, author of Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption.

Identification of the novel coronavirus’s origin should be a priority of the U.S. government from both global health and national security perspectives, Pompeo held.

“We shouldn’t forget this lab is still up and running,” he said. “There [are] no increased safety measures that I’m aware of. I’m sure they are still conducting viral research, probably gain-of-function research inside this lab, making these viruses more lethal and more transmissible. This risk is not gone. This is a serious and urgent matter. We have to confront it in a way that reflects that.”

Pompeo noted that “unanswered questions” remained about the outbreak’s origins.

He stated, “I’m confident that we will conclude that this came from the virology lab, but put that aside. [We] know that the Chinese Communist Party allowed this virus to escape from Wuhan. They allowed folks to travel to Milan and outside of Hubei province and foisted this virus that killed three million people around the world upon us all. [They] continue to cover it up to this day.”

That is enough,” he continued, “That level of malfeasance is enough.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/06/15/exclusive-mike-pompeo-wuhan-lab-still-operational-next-virus-could-kill-not-three-million-but-30-million/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Last I thought I had heard/read that the Chinese won't let the U.S. into the labs???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Last I thought I had heard/read that the Chinese won't let the U.S. into the labs???
Which would be peculiar, since if you really wanted to cause another headache at just the right time, this would be the time to let outsiders in, infect them, and send them home with the next big pandemic.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

BassWrangler

Just wait until they figure out how to make a virus that is more virulent for non-Chinese.