Author Topic: Schumer to trigger reconciliation process on Wednesday  (Read 209 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer to trigger reconciliation process on Wednesday
« on: June 15, 2021, 08:19:38 pm »
Schumer to trigger reconciliation process on Wednesday
By Alexander Bolton - 06/15/21 03:14 PM EDT

Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) says he will convene a meeting with all 11 Democratic members of the Budget Committee Wednesday to begin the process for passing a budget resolution, paving the way for Democrats to pass a major infrastructure bill on a party-line vote.

Schumer said he hopes to pass the budget resolution for fiscal year 2022 in July.

“Tomorrow I’m convening a meeting with all 11 Democratic members of the Senate Budget Committee regarding a fiscal year ‘22 budget resolution,” Schumer said.

“Now that President Biden’s fiscal ‘22 budget request has been received by Congress, the Budget Committee can begin the important work of producing a budget resolution,” he added.

Schumer tacitly noted that a budget resolution would set the stage for passing elements of Biden’s $2.25 trillion American Jobs Plan and his $1.8 trillion American Families Plan with simple-majority votes.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/558567-schumer-to-trigger-reconciliation-process-on-wednesday
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Schumer to trigger reconciliation process on Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 08:24:50 pm »
With more massive spending Biden is going to restore the massive destruction he caused by closing small businesses and and the pipe line, another pipeline to close as well, i hear.  NeverTrumpers will be so pleased, Trump didn't get to spend any of it, so the rest doesn't matter.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions