General Category > Trump Legal Investigations

The IRS Is A Criminal Enterprise In Service Of The Progressive Cause

(1/2) > >>

Bigun:
The IRS Is A Criminal Enterprise In Service Of The Progressive Cause

As you may already have learned, on Tuesday a left-leaning website called ProPublica published an article announcing that it had obtained tax returns of “thousands of the nation’s wealthiest people, covering more than 15 years.”  The headline of the piece is “The Secret IRS Files: Trove of Never-Before-Seen Records Reveal How the Wealthiest Avoid Income Tax.” 

If you were still harboring any doubts that the IRS is a criminal enterprise in service of the progressive cause, this should put an end to them...

Excerpt; rest at above link.

Bigun:
WE will never again be a truly free people for so long as we continue to abide the Marxist income tax and the IRS!

If you've been around here long you've likely seen that before.

skeeter:

--- Quote from: Bigun on June 15, 2021, 02:48:23 pm ---The IRS Is A Criminal Enterprise In Service Of The Progressive Cause

As you may already have learned, on Tuesday a left-leaning website called ProPublica published an article announcing that it had obtained tax returns of “thousands of the nation’s wealthiest people, covering more than 15 years.”  The headline of the piece is “The Secret IRS Files: Trove of Never-Before-Seen Records Reveal How the Wealthiest Avoid Income Tax.” 

If you were still harboring any doubts that the IRS is a criminal enterprise in service of the progressive cause, this should put an end to them...

Excerpt; rest at above link.

--- End quote ---
You know who this aimed at. And it ain’t Bill Gates or The Zuckster.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: skeeter on June 15, 2021, 03:12:42 pm ---You know who this aimed at. And it ain’t Bill Gates or The Zuckster.

--- End quote ---

I know exactly who its aimed at! Those of us who do not have the means to tailor our revenue in ways that keep our "income" to a minimum.

And BTW: I waited a week for someone other than myself to post something about this here before I did it.  {{{{{{{{{Crickets}}}}}}}}}}

Bigun:
When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.

Frederic Bastiat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version